Reviews for Subconsciously
Michelle Weasley Fenton chapter 3 . 4/17/2011
Purrr!

Love the analysis of the episode. In love Arnold still cracks me up!
President ORB chapter 3 . 4/17/2011
I love this story more and more with every chapter. Keep up the awesome work. 3
NintendoGal55 chapter 3 . 4/17/2011
AH! D: Why did I NOT REVIEW?

This story is BRILLIANT. OwO It really is! :D I love how you seemed to anthropomorphize all the bits of Arnold's mind and subconscious! XD It's awesome! Haha!

I agree with you, having the feelings of someone twenty years or so older than you when you're just a kid be reciprocated...yeah, not exactly a good thing. XD I think deep down Arnold had a feeling that it was wrong. But he was too blind. At least now he knows!

In Love is so cute. xD I love Affectionate Arnold, he's sweet. Honest Arnold is...well, of course, he's honest! XD Dark Arnold is hilarious. Dense Arnold...WAKE UP, MAN!

XD This story is awesome, Singr. :D
MissAdorable96 chapter 3 . 4/17/2011
I love the little subconscious Arnolds, well except crush and dense. Anyway, can't wait for the next chapter.
MissAdorable96 chapter 2 . 4/15/2011
I like this story, so please continue. :)
desired-hanyou-aly chapter 2 . 4/6/2011
I love it ! Can't wait for more so please post soon.
Anonymous Latina chapter 2 . 3/31/2011
I loved that pencil scene hahaha poor Arnold, Affectionate Arnold made me laugh with his (I should of touched her hand) thoughts

Dark Arnold needs to come out along with the Rest of em' hahaha

Can't wait til your next update :D
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 2 . 3/31/2011
Excellent interaction between all the Arnolds.

Keep the good writing.
Deep Voice chapter 2 . 3/30/2011
What...the...

LMAO! Is this that story you were talking about on facebook? It's brilliant! XD Oh man, you really 'are' crazy, "mental SuprSingr", j/k, lol! )
anlmoon chapter 2 . 3/30/2011
very interesting, please continue
Princess Diana Artemis chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
I like this a lot! See...if I could have done something this in depth with my subconsious story...well...not everyone can be as great as you! GREAT STORY!
YuniX-2 chapter 2 . 3/30/2011
love it! so cute!
angievzz chapter 2 . 3/30/2011
Lol with the scene of the pencil, ot was hilarious ;D
Azure129 chapter 2 . 3/30/2011
Lol, I just need to say that I put this story on alert last night and then you updated it today but instead of a "This story has been updated! :D " email, sent me the "SuprSingr has posted a new story!" email XDXDXD Because that makes perfect sense, lol!

Okay, anyway...being Dark Arnold's mother I really wish I could put a great big stamp of approval on this fic about how you're portraying him because you SO have him down! XDXDXD He's snarky and frustrated and slick and smoldering and you've totally got him just like that :D But at the same time deep down he really does care w Love it!

Aw, and In Love Arnold and Dark Arnold are buddies...so cute! 8} Because he tells him stories each night about what they'll do with Helga once they've found her :X:X:X:X:X:X:X *Gurgles at the cuteness*

I love this and I can't wait for more 8D Also..."Who wants to play Truth?" XDXDXDXDXDXDXD

*Snuggles!*

~Big sissy Jenna
soundwave chapter 2 . 3/30/2011
Wow like the way you put all of his personalities wonder what would happen if they took control of Arnold it would be a disaster keep up the good work
60 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »