Reviews for The Boy at the Beach
PT-chan ssu chapter 1 . 10/22/2014
REALLY GREAT STORY! XDD
Hikaru and tentacles seems like a really cool concept x3 Merpeople are so awesome XDD

It was an awesomeread X3 But I do have to say that this seemed a little too deep and serious for a 'crack' fic... ;;;

BUT IT'S STILL AWESOME XDD
GREAT FIC! X3
Raspberrih chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
I can't. I just really can't. It's too perfect. I need to read this again.
XandyNZ chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
This is an awesome AU, was not expecting Hikaru's family. :O

And Akira and Hikaru are both so in character this is awesome. :)
Like a Snowflake chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
This. Is. Brilliant. At the beginning I assumed that it was gonna be a fluffy kid fic with Hikaru turning out to be a selchie or something. Before I knew it they'd grown up (just like in the manga/anime!) and the tone had become much more mature. It's clear that there was actually research put into this, which I rarely see in fanfiction. When Akira fell I had to scroll back up to double-check that there wasn't a character death warning (well I don't mean Akira's father of course). The tentacles were a unique touch. That definitely wasn't a cliche. It's amazing how even though the manga and anime are done there's great fanfiction like this! Ah...I can't help giving such a long review. You're a great writer!
Flayne chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
LOVED IT! LIKE!

XDDD
GrnEydDvl chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
Well, this was certainly different. I loved the buildup to their friendship and the little hints you dropped along the way, as well as the tie-ins to the real story. I certainly wasn't expecting the outcome, but it was incredibly creative.

You're a fantastic author!
bumbelbee91 chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
Ah, this is so lovely! :) And the ending is perfect.
Sakura cherry blossom chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
Octopus? How does it relate to mermaids?
Lady of the Hunt chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
I like it. :)
Dysgrammatophobia chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
This was such a fun read. I wish there was more. Thanks for sharing.
Hidari chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
This made me smile. Great story.
ananas chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
i like
lolligje chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
one word: lovely
emerusmerlinus chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
Interesting... I like Touya's reply I was attacked by an octopus... Love it... at least those two are a couple... Love Shindou and Akira forever...
ananas chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
aw, that was really cute... you had me laughing with the last sentence