Reviews for Warriors of Shadow
Guest chapter 10 . 11/3/2014
What ca I say? Another great installment! Thanks again for writjng these!

Cap
TavVermare chapter 9 . 5/8/2014
A little late to the party, I know, but I just have to say, this was very well written. Hoping to see more like it.
the brown cow chapter 10 . 11/5/2013
Loved it
ZabuzasGirl chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
Update immediately, please!Update immediately, please!
Paisley Daze chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
OMG, this isn't even a genre I generally read but these characters are so compelling they draw you in and make you care about them. I remember Stonewall and Kali. So glad to see them again, together, well, working together. I just love how you describe Stone's reaction to hearing her voice and his worry about her safety. You don't beat us over the head with it. It's just so evident in every word and thought between them. Two great OC's. I gotta read more...
pronker chapter 10 . 8/29/2012
Fantastic story! *claps* I will be glad to rec this at LJ's reccing comm, crack_van, today and shall pm you the link.
TheLightIsMine chapter 10 . 7/3/2012
Hondo's here! Liked his cameo. Also the fact that he knew Jango and could tell a few good stories about him. Jango, I find, often gets a bad name, so it was really nice to see someone sticking up for him. :) Warmed my heart.

My all-time favourite parts - when Kali and Stone are together, and when the squad tell Stone they know, and the ensuing conversations between said couple and the squad. XD Loved, loved, loved the whole 'just kiss already' thing going on with the squad. I blushed for Stone, but I just love brothers when they act like that. I like the way they're 'taking it a day at a time' and not worrying about the future - despite, of course, that Stone or Kali could be dead the next day. I think I'm going to have to read their 'first time' fic to satisfy my need to see them together more, though. ;)

Excellent, once again. Gods, you're good.
Scarlet Rabbit chapter 10 . 3/1/2012
I won't lie, I was totally not expecting this lol, I thought it was gonna be about Stone and Kalinda and what they were doing in the ship.

This was an awesome chapter though, Obi-wan's and Anakin's reaction was priceless.
Scarlet Rabbit chapter 9 . 3/1/2012
I like how you portrayed Hondo, I think you got his personality right. I still find it hard to believe that no one had died during the fighting.
Scarlet Rabbit chapter 8 . 3/1/2012
Eh, it was ok, I liked the combat part, and using the spice and ale was pretty smart. But I find it hard to believe no one died during that fight, droids might not be smart, but they are pretty decent shots.
Scarlet Rabbit chapter 7 . 3/1/2012
I can't wait to see what these stealth droids can do.
Scarlet Rabbit chapter 6 . 3/1/2012
Oh boy Count Dooku, let's hope he's not on the planet, otherwise Kalinda would have been in trouble even if she and the clones manged to get into the base.
Scarlet Rabbit chapter 5 . 3/1/2012
That is still seriously annoying, who cares if they kill pirates, clones were created to kill and to tell them. "Hey don't kill these bad people, who cares if you die as long as the enemy doesn't." -.-
Scarlet Rabbit chapter 4 . 3/1/2012
Ok this chapter was kinda annoying, I think Kalinda is the only jedi I've ever read about who has a problem with conflict.
Scarlet Rabbit chapter 3 . 3/1/2012
Where the heck does she keep coming up with these instruments? I thought the jedi weren't suppose to have that kind of stuff.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »