Reviews for When Inception Met Mean Girls
marcen12 chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
"Ex-marks are off limits, that's just like, the rules of Extraction!"

ROTFLMAO!
Rainebow chapter 2 . 3/17/2012
*Dies laughing*

Oh god that was hilarious! xD

You have a brilliant mind and should definitely write more like this!
Golden Wizard chapter 2 . 1/17/2012
HAHAHHAAHAA Hilarious!
thimblesforneverlanders chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
Thank you for making this. Seriously. I needed the laugh and you gave it. Not only did I love the 'Cobb doesn't like you cause your British' bit but my favorite was..

Arthur stood up on the platform next. "I'm sorry that everyone wants to kiss me in the dream, but I can't help it that I'm Joseph Gordon Levitt."

Classic! I think I love you.
esking chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
Okay, flipping hilarious. You have a very special brain. I have great respect for anyone who thinks about Inception and Mean Girls at the same time. And I'm definitely going to say that that last line was the truest piece of truth that every was true.
NYMPHADORA.LOVE chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
! omg... toooooo perfect! i was laughing the whole time! just wow. so funny:)
h2ofan chapter 2 . 4/22/2011
OMG I LOVE ALL YOUR STORIES... It's a bit ridiculous how awesome you are haha this one is my favorite
peradventure chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
Alrighty, so I also read your Inception fic - Online Dating which I laughed my butt off.

This was no exception:D

You should really think about writing more humor/parody Inception fics because you are brilliant when it comes to writing comedy.

"Arthur stood up on the platform next. 'I'm sorry that everyone wants to kiss me in the dream, but I can't help it that I'm Joseph Gordon Levitt.'" Enough said:)
lissa x suee chapter 2 . 3/31/2011
Uhm. Ohmigawd. This story was so amazing. I have tears streaming down my face.

And I have to agree with Arthur's last line...*cough*

So...yeah. Words can't really describe my love for this story. So...yeah. :)

PS. Did you get this idea from a YouTube video? Cuz there's totes a video with the same characters in the same parts...just wondering. :)
lissa x suee chapter 2 . 3/31/2011
Uhm. Ohmigawd. This story was so amazing. I have tears streaming down my face.

And I have to agree with Arthur's last line...*cough*

So...yeah. Words can't really describe my love for this story. So...yeah. :)

alycat21 chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
Best. Idea. EVER! I haven't even finished the story and I am in love! Hilarious!
mimsiechan chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
Oh my, that was HILARIOUS. Well done. I can't stop laughing, or imagining Cobb, Arthur, and Eames in pink. Great job.
deanwimpchester chapter 2 . 3/31/2011
THIS STORY RADIATES JOY.

Ahem, it was lovely. Everything made me giggle.

I really want to watch Mean Girls right now.
marigoldmystery528 chapter 1 . 3/30/2011