Reviews for My Little Dove
Cuckoo's Nest chapter 1 . 2/18
As a person who has had friends with cheating partners, friends who were cheaters, and someone who has been cheated on by a long term boyfriend, I can never understand why people get back with a cheater. Yes bella had a drug problem, but I'm sorry if you truly love someone, you will do whatever you can to not hurt them. I feel that she got off lightly when she and edward finally talked again.
lilmissfireball chapter 1 . 11/22/2014
It's beautiful and hard. That is reality. Bella is strong to overcome her addictions and her mistakes. We all have things we wished we hadn't done. Thinking back on some of those mistakes can be harder than others. But, we all make mistakes and deserve forgiveness when we are sincerely searching for it. At least in my experience I am still searching for it. Do I condone her cheating? No. But, it is not make place or anyone else's to judge her. That is between her and Edward. Those things that you regret can make you better when you learned from them. I am happy to see that she finally got herself together. And, they are right they are two years wiser. 24 months can make a big deal. Maybe them breaking up was for the best so they can be stronger when they got back together.
divyvicki chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
This was recommended to me by Dream Quill. I'm so glad I got the opportunity to read it. I'm glad they got together in the end!
McGeela chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
please continue this story soon its amazing :D
EdwardCullenizor chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
What's her tat say? I am kinda dense.
bzwifenmom24-7 chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
I love the story especially when E & B found their way back to each other. I hope you will continue the story. It was recommended by DreamQuill to her readers.
ReluctantRomantic chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
I read this after reading your other story and am so glad I did. You described the roller-coaster life of dealing with addiction, recovery, and relapse so well in this. I do hope you decide to continue it as well sometime.

Thank you!
covenmama chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
This one shot made me smile in the end.

I actually like the fact that they don't have this fantastic family backing them up...sometimes you just have to make it on your own...
rubell chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
i wish i could say i am hapoy for them but unfortunately this bella could be my mom, and i wouldnt want to wish that type of a lifestyle for anybody...i dont know one addict who has remained clean...i know they exist but what my mom did to my sister, dad any myself, unforgivable!
IccaSpriggs chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
I really enjoyed this story. I loved the intricate and well thought out tale of these two. Sometimes love is hard and it's never easy and I totally got that and understand it with this story. I'd love to read a continuation of this.

Thanks for sharing.
daniella cullen chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
Are you kidding me? this is amazing! I know you probably wont but it'd be nice to have at least another chapter.

just to see how everything ended up.

Still I loved it, hope that counts!
Welcome2MyWorldxoxo chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
great story!
joanne love chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
i loved it! it kept me interested for the whole story!
Inkyfingertips chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
What an amazing story, I'm so glad I found this. Love love loved it!
DreamQuill chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
I loved this so much bb. I did go through a whole box of tissues though. Bella kept running away and hurting herself until she hit rock bottom. It happens all the time, especially when someone has an addiction.

Bella DJ goes down as one of my fave B;s. She was by no means perfect but she picked herself up. I loved the Alice and Jasper and how they helped her.

Edward was sweet. He just loved his girl and wanted her to get better. I would be so happy if you ever came back to this and let us know how these two are doing. Awesome