Reviews for My Little Dove
McGeela chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
please continue this story soon its amazing :D
EdwardCullenizor chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
What's her tat say? I am kinda dense.
bzwifenmom24-7 chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
I love the story especially when E & B found their way back to each other. I hope you will continue the story. It was recommended by DreamQuill to her readers.
ReluctantRomantic chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
I read this after reading your other story and am so glad I did. You described the roller-coaster life of dealing with addiction, recovery, and relapse so well in this. I do hope you decide to continue it as well sometime.

Thank you!
covenmama chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
This one shot made me smile in the end.

I actually like the fact that they don't have this fantastic family backing them up...sometimes you just have to make it on your own...
rubell chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
i wish i could say i am hapoy for them but unfortunately this bella could be my mom, and i wouldnt want to wish that type of a lifestyle for anybody...i dont know one addict who has remained clean...i know they exist but what my mom did to my sister, dad any myself, unforgivable!
IccaSpriggs chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
I really enjoyed this story. I loved the intricate and well thought out tale of these two. Sometimes love is hard and it's never easy and I totally got that and understand it with this story. I'd love to read a continuation of this.

Thanks for sharing.
daniella cullen chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
Are you kidding me? this is amazing! I know you probably wont but it'd be nice to have at least another chapter.

just to see how everything ended up.

Still I loved it, hope that counts!
Welcome2MyWorldxoxo chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
great story!
joanne love chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
i loved it! it kept me interested for the whole story!
Inkyfingertips chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
What an amazing story, I'm so glad I found this. Love love loved it!
DreamQuill chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
I loved this so much bb. I did go through a whole box of tissues though. Bella kept running away and hurting herself until she hit rock bottom. It happens all the time, especially when someone has an addiction.

Bella DJ goes down as one of my fave B;s. She was by no means perfect but she picked herself up. I loved the Alice and Jasper and how they helped her.

Edward was sweet. He just loved his girl and wanted her to get better. I would be so happy if you ever came back to this and let us know how these two are doing. Awesome
Chilly Howdy chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
Hey thanks for sharing this story! I loved it even throughout the sad times and all! It true when you find great love there is nothing that can keep you apart! See you next time :o) Chilly x
Bammers chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
loved it very much and B asked me to check this out thanks for sharing this with us...
Lovelybrutal chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
Oh my gosh, so beautiful. This story should come with a box of Kleenex. i really loved it. Her sadness is just devastating, her regret just reaches out and squeezes your heart. When she sees him in the club, with someone new, i sobbed out loud. That moment was just so sharp and painful ... wow. Clever writing, a dark & intriguing Bella, penetrating angst - i can really see why this one won! Great job! i really enjoyed it. Thanks for writing & sharing it.