Reviews for Take My Hand, We'll Hide In The Corner
ThatsPrettySchway chapter 5 . 8/1/2011
Thy teller of lies.

KATHERINE LED HIM ON A WILD GOOSE CHASE BEFORE HE COULD FIND HER, REMEMBER? GOD. ROOFTOPS AND AROUND THE WHOLE SCHOOOL.

Thy beknownst that thee is denouncing Katherine's badassery.
ThatsPrettySchway chapter 4 . 5/30/2011
gah.

Sarah, are you trying to KILL me? I mean really? I'm DYING here.

alkjfa;dkjas;lfkjaldfaj;ldkjaf loving how much of a BAMF Kath is in this. She's reading this, bursting out laughing, and absolutely totally agreeing to everything.

Success?

DUH.
A.L.Reilley chapter 2 . 4/13/2011
awwwwww weeee
Hannah chapter 2 . 4/13/2011
Jesus. Christ.

That was...I can't even.

Too cute. My smile cannot get any wider. It's starting to hurt.

Question 1: How are you such a good writer?

Comment 1: I love how Bailey is still CP's Bailey while being yours at the same time. Seriously impressive.

Question 2: Is this how it started in the RP? Cause I wasn't there for the beginning. I really only started paying attention when you changed the relationship status for Sarah. And the first time I witnessed you both was at dinner with David.

Comment 2: .

Comment 3: WHOA. This is spectacular. *throws my in-progress chapter of Saley into the trash. My writing is mediocre.

Really, Sarah, it was great. I'm not jut saying that to make you happy. It's REALLY good, in all honesty.

I can't wait for the next chapter! I'll go write some more an see if I get to a good point to stop and put up chapter two.

You should send this via anon ask to CP. I'm sure she (and Bailey) will LURVE it.
Salazar-Tipton chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
SARAH! This is amazing! I love it!

(Even though I already knew some of it. :P)

I can't help but go into Bailey mode when I read it! You really need to update soon!
ThatsPrettySchway chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
SARAH, I don't know what you were talking about with the tenses cause I didn't see anything but

OH. MY. GOD.

THIS. IS. AMAZING!

*flails wildly*

EEEp I'm in your story!

*adds to author fav, story alert, favorites story*

I EFFING LOVE IT OH LORD.
LadyKurtsie chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
*smiles* I know you looked familiar! xD D'aww Sarah/Bailey love!