Reviews for Give Thy Thoughts no Tongue
AaronD1 chapter 10 . 11/7/2015
I don't understand why you had Edward "date" in this story. That's just not him, at all. It was clear in Midnight Sun that he was always turned off by the person's thoughts before he could get any real interest in him, and for him to date them to relieve his "sexual frustration" is also just not him. Any particular reason why he's pretty much a man-whore in this story?
jk chapter 7 . 4/20/2015
god hes a fuking asshole. his mates right there and hes still with kate! im so disgusted with him I think he should just leave and be with kate...bella doesn't need kates sloppy seconds
jk chapter 6 . 4/20/2015
let me get this straight...edwad knows bellas his mate yes? that's why he was there as a baby...who the fuck is bellas mom? and if Edward knows hehas a mate should he really be fucking a 1000 year old whore? and after knowingwhat hes been up to with said whore why in the fuck would we want him with bella?
mcamastow chapter 22 . 4/24/2014
Wow i have not seen this for quite awhile glad things turned out as theydid.
Twilightchick45 chapter 22 . 4/12/2014
So the troublesome trio is gone. So glad they can get back to normal so to speak.
pnkats chapter 22 . 4/12/2014
Wow a lot going in in this chapter. Glad that they finally gave Kate and Victoria what she deserved. And James? Well I guess it sucks to be him right now. You go Emmett and Jasper!
Twilightchick45 chapter 21 . 1/29/2013
I think maybe Bella wa trying to gross Edward out there just a bit. lol
mcamastow chapter 21 . 1/29/2013
This was not one of your best chapters it read like a fill in you could of done more with it.
DianaMiracle chapter 21 . 1/28/2013
Love it! As always.
pnkats chapter 21 . 1/28/2013
Omg 2 chapters left? You mean it's going to be over?
kira66 chapter 20 . 1/1/2013
more?
mcamastow chapter 20 . 12/16/2012
So where are your updates give us a Christmas gift.
Twilightchick45 chapter 20 . 9/15/2012
Nice memories.
pnkats chapter 20 . 9/15/2012
Hmmm the first time they did anything sexually of course!
Gotbooks93 chapter 20 . 9/14/2012
Finally caught up with the storyline :) Liked how you created the Kate/James dynamic, and looking forward to more Rose/Bella interactions. Well written, and excited to read more!