Reviews for Give Thy Thoughts no Tongue
jk chapter 7 . 4/20
god hes a fuking asshole. his mates right there and hes still with kate! im so disgusted with him I think he should just leave and be with kate...bella doesn't need kates sloppy seconds
jk chapter 6 . 4/20
let me get this straight...edwad knows bellas his mate yes? that's why he was there as a baby...who the fuck is bellas mom? and if Edward knows hehas a mate should he really be fucking a 1000 year old whore? and after knowingwhat hes been up to with said whore why in the fuck would we want him with bella?
mcamastow chapter 22 . 4/24/2014
Wow i have not seen this for quite awhile glad things turned out as theydid.
Twilightchick45 chapter 22 . 4/12/2014
So the troublesome trio is gone. So glad they can get back to normal so to speak.
pnkats chapter 22 . 4/12/2014
Wow a lot going in in this chapter. Glad that they finally gave Kate and Victoria what she deserved. And James? Well I guess it sucks to be him right now. You go Emmett and Jasper!
Twilightchick45 chapter 21 . 1/29/2013
I think maybe Bella wa trying to gross Edward out there just a bit. lol
mcamastow chapter 21 . 1/29/2013
This was not one of your best chapters it read like a fill in you could of done more with it.
DianaMiracle chapter 21 . 1/28/2013
Love it! As always.
pnkats chapter 21 . 1/28/2013
Omg 2 chapters left? You mean it's going to be over?
kira66 chapter 20 . 1/1/2013
more?
mcamastow chapter 20 . 12/16/2012
So where are your updates give us a Christmas gift.
Twilightchick45 chapter 20 . 9/15/2012
Nice memories.
pnkats chapter 20 . 9/15/2012
Hmmm the first time they did anything sexually of course!
Gotbooks93 chapter 20 . 9/14/2012
Finally caught up with the storyline :) Liked how you created the Kate/James dynamic, and looking forward to more Rose/Bella interactions. Well written, and excited to read more!
EmmaRandomAs chapter 19 . 7/23/2012
awesome story, i love it! very well written. cant wait to read more :)