Reviews for Small wonders
Tiera chapter 32 . 4/13
Please make one where all the couples accidentally meet each other around on their own dates,m maybe some will be trying to avoid each other, or some people could be going around sneaking around to see what happens on thee others dates. XD This would be fun.
arashikageriverflower chapter 22 . 4/4
Ah, so sweet... Ani's a really good hubby to Padme.

Hey, I've had this idea floating around in my head for the past nine or ten years (I kid you not), but I've never managed to get it down on paper sounding right. Any chance you would consider writing a quick Luminara/Plo? If you haven't already, that is. I haven't finished the fic quite yet. :)

Thank you for writing this. It's so good! I can't put it down!
arashikageriverflower chapter 13 . 4/4
Yay for Rexoka! :) This fic is catering to all my feels. Very well written, too!
arashikageriverflower chapter 10 . 4/4
Whoo-hoo! Kitaayla, Chuchopper, AND Codarriss? The only favorite ship of mine that I haven't seen yet is Rexoka. AND you had a little bit of Shaakiadi in there, too. *nods approvingly* LOVE this fic!
Silivrennial chapter 10 . 11/22/2013
Yay! more Chopper and Riyo! Is there a ship name for them?
Silivrennial chapter 9 . 11/22/2013
AAAAAAAAAAAA! CHOPPER AND RIYO! I love that pairing...
Wkwkwkwkwk chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
May I request a Jax/Laranth one-shot? (assuming you do know them) Those two need more love around here!
Jedi Kay-Kenobi chapter 31 . 5/8/2012
Happy days for Kit and Aayla... unless... this is going towards Order 66 style, then in which case I hope it doesn't cos that resulted in a very bad thing!

Wkwkwkwkwk chapter 31 . 5/8/2012
Quinlan's Lady Friend? Y'mean, Khaleen?

Oh, I think Bant should negotiate Quinlan out of his negative thoughts about Kit.
Wkwkwkwkwk chapter 30 . 4/12/2012
Mace was once T'ra's Padawan, wasn't he? Ooh, that'll be a good Master-Padawan 'brawl'.

Dear me, I forgot about Xiaan, that Twi'lek Padawan friend of Aayla's. I don't know what she would say if Aayla told her about the wedding.
Jedi Kay-Kenobi chapter 30 . 4/11/2012
"Then I dumped it all over Master Windu's head."

"That's nice... Wait, you what?"

Hahaha, I could just picture that moment Mace got the substance dumbed on his head and he jsut stands there, emotionless as possible before totally losing his self-control. ;)

Wkwkwkwkwk chapter 29 . 4/8/2012
Aayla's getting married? Haha! I loved Quinlan's reaction. You should write a chapter about Tholme and T'ra's reaction to the same thing. Well, I believe Tholme and T'ra wouldn't be so surprised at it.

Quinlan should have muttered, "At least it's not Bly," (you know he hates clones, especially Bly)
Jedi Kay-Kenobi chapter 29 . 4/1/2012
OMG, I LOVE QUINLAN! He is such a cool, laid back Jedi! :D

The good Master coming to his apprentice's (former apprentice I should say) wedding! Of course he wouldn't disapprove since he's not really a follower of the Jedi Code.

Jedi Kay-Kenobi chapter 28 . 3/24/2012
Ohhh, lovely! Thank you for taking up my request! I feel the need to ask for a follow up of that but that would probs be rather rude, cos its Siri going to the shower. No. Although, you can probably guess by my love for Siriwan that what ever request I make for this it'll almost, if not, certainly be a Siriwan.

So, here goes, I request more Siriwan at any other point in this story, if at all possible. Anything really. I don't mean to dominate other couples cos I think the Aayla/Kit is relatively cute! Anything really.

I'll be looking out for Siriwan etc and I'm looking forward to more! Thankds again for this chappie! :D
Jedi Kay-Kenobi chapter 27 . 3/10/2012