Reviews for Small wonders
Jedi Kay-Kenobi chapter 26 . 2/18/2012
Awww. Normally I'm not a reader of Kit and Aayla, but that was sweet! :)

Looking forward to more!
Wkwkwkwkwk chapter 26 . 2/18/2012
Again, thanks for taking up my request! By the way, was Aayla daydreaming about Kit or Bly? I got a bit confused. I sure hope it was Kit..
captainrexbest35 chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
nice
SnipsSkywalker chapter 24 . 2/2/2012
Aww, that was so cute! Loved it! :D Update soon!

Wkwkwkwkwk chapter 24 . 1/31/2012
LOL, that was funny! I enjoyed their interaction a lot. Keep up the good work!

If you ask me for a suggestion, might I suggest about Aayla reassuring Kit that she isn't in love with Bly (oh, how I hate him)? Since I know you're good with humorous romance, I believe it would be nice.

Thanks! XD
SnipsSkywalker chapter 23 . 1/8/2012
Aww! Short and sweet, just like I like them :) I just love Siriwan... Epic chapter, Double! Can't wait until you update! D
Wkwkwkwkwk chapter 23 . 1/7/2012
SiriWan is my second favorite SW couple aside from Aayla/Kit. I love it that you made them together! (I don't like Obitine very much) So the Jedi have gotten rid of the 'No Attachment' rule or is it the Council who doesn't know about their marriage?
Jedi Kay-Kenobi chapter 23 . 1/5/2012
Yey! My favourite is the Siriwan! I really do love these little One shots. They are lovely.

Looking forward to more. :D
Jedi Kay-Kenobi chapter 22 . 12/8/2011
Awwww, I loved it! Especially the Siriwan. They are my favourite couple! :D

Loved it! :D
SnipsSkywalker chapter 22 . 12/8/2011
Awwww! That one was so sweet! I love Anidala almost as much as I love Siriwan! Thank you for this wonderful chapter, DoubleEO! D and you update FAST! Yayy!

SnipsSkywalker chapter 21 . 12/8/2011
Uh-Mazing! Loved it sooo much, thank you! It was EPIC! *sigh* I just love Siriwan! D can't wait for the next chapter!
Wkwkwkwkwk chapter 21 . 12/8/2011
Your writing has really improved! Congratulations!

Nice chapter, by the way. I love Siri-Wan. May I request a Mace/Adi piece? Or perhaps an Ani/Padme? Thank you.
SnipsSkywalker chapter 20 . 12/3/2011
I'm loving this! Kit/Aayla is one of my fave pairings :D and I loved the reference to Queen's "Nothing Against Looking" in... Chapter 13 was it? :P You're very good, and I can't wait for the next one! If you get the chance, can you do another Siriwan? That one was my favorite :)

Wkwkwkwkwk chapter 19 . 10/31/2011
Aww... I love snow! Nice chapter, BTW. May I request a Kit/Aayla or Siri/Obi-Wan piece, please?
Wkwkwkwkwk chapter 15 . 6/30/2011
Wow! I love it! XD Thanks for taking my request. Keep it up!
48 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »