Reviews for Never Enough
hentai18ancilla chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
That's not enough. Lassiter needs to come out of his protective bubble, seems only shawn contributed.
InazumaElle chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
Please make a sequel! I'm begging you! *puppy eyes* pretty please with pineapple ice cream on top? *holds Little Boy Cat in the air* if puppy es don't do the trick, then maybe cat's eyes will! :)
wolfe13 chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
I give you cookie if you make sequel! *offers cookie hopefully*
Morrolan chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
You better have a sequel for this cause you made me cry. I need a happy ending now.
gabbygirl89 chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
This was a great story! More? Squel? *goes to check*
picabone99 chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
please update, need to find out more.
HeHe 3 chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
Oh my goodness graciooouuuus! That was simply beautiful *wipes away imaginary tear* I'm a major fan of this pairing, and you just did a wonderful thing in the name of Shawn & Lassie Love! I'm sure Lassiter will win Shawn's heart in the end! Hopefully I'm not putting too much faith in the guy...I applaud you, Madam! Keep up the excellent work -
Gegenscheiner chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
Holy shit! There isn't more? Fuck, why isn't this a full-fledged fanfic? It has potentional-it can totally go somewhere! I need more! I'm addicted! I need my Psych heroin! Haha. Okay, I'm calm now. Man, I love this. A nice change of pace seeing Shawn in pain. I hope Lassie fixes everything. Oh, goodness gracious, he better! w
Umino Akiko chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
"From now on I want Shawn Spencer assigned to every case I am."

Oh my god. I read that and in my mind I saw the chief with this expression that read " Uhwha!" and Buzz droped the coffee.
libco chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
He better do it!
great story chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
I love this is really do! but it's only a oneshot? are you going to follow it up in any way? i hope you do!
Newbie chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
Love this story. Would love to see why Lassie doesn't feel good enough and him having to chase after Shawn and prove his love! Sequel would be nice!
LovetoRead chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
Really like this story I like how Lassie realizes too late that he loves Shawn too, but why doesn't he feel worthy enough? Would love to see Lassie have to try and prove his love to Shawn and find out why he isn't "good enough" for Shawn. Did I already say "sequel would be great?"... well if I didn't, it would!
whats-up-people chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
Lassie would have shawn on each one of his cases, wouldn't he? Ahahaha, I liked this one-shot, be neat if it could have a sequel.. Ahahaha, cool story.
rubydesires chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
At least you didn't kill either of them. xD I liked it! There should be a sequel cuz Lassifrass needs his Shawnie-bear.