Reviews for The Target
NephilimEQ chapter 13 . 9/8/2014
Loved it! I love the concept of using Magneto's powers to strip the Adamantium from Logan's bones. How has no one ever thought of this before? Brilliant! And, it makes a lot of sense that Logan's helaing factor would constantly be in combat with it and how the metal had been weighing him down for so many years. Great job and loved the happy ending!
Mishelle20 chapter 13 . 6/4/2014
Amazing story, I really enjoyed reading it.
vampires-r-bloody-hot chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
love it
Roganette chapter 13 . 12/28/2013
Beautiful ending to a fantastic story. A total joy!
Lumichamomilla chapter 10 . 9/13/2013
Chapter 10 -
Loved the danger room scene, all the details about how heightened senses would feel.
Lumichamomilla chapter 9 . 9/13/2013
Chapter 9 highlights - "connoisseur of her misery" - great line, and the visual metaphor with the pot - nicely done.
Lumichamomilla chapter 7 . 9/13/2013
Chapter 7
Noooo!
Loved the way he used his heightened senses to sense her pulse and temperature changes as she woke. Forgot to say in an earlier chapter that I loved the line about being built for stealth not subterfuge also.
On to chapter 8 ...
Lumichamomilla chapter 6 . 9/13/2013
Chapter 6 - mmm, snuggly Logan ... I'm scared for when she finds out!
Lumichamomilla chapter 3 . 9/13/2013
I love that despite all his toughness, he observes and ponders on details like her silent tears. A little nervous about his nightmares causing his claws to pop though!
MarilynBaby chapter 13 . 3/13/2013
AWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! I love all of your rogan stories, I can't find a better author in this fandom. great story.
QueenAbigandre chapter 13 . 3/11/2013
I loved it! I think that I loved this story after reading your note about you and your husband's wedding vows- touching :)
Seriously Addicted56 chapter 12 . 1/21/2013
Oh also by the way the story was incredible...I still think you should TOTALLY pick up a side job of starting to write proffessionaly just saying lol XD
Seriously Addicted56 chapter 13 . 1/21/2013
I love the fact that you had he remove the metal from his bones and nah the endings not that corny its actually really sween and so are yours and your husbands...its good to know that there are still people who can love like that...gives people like myself hope for the future XD
Seriously Addicted56 chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
I LOVE the Canadian part lol it was great XD
IrisAyame chapter 13 . 1/5/2013
Nice story. That's the first story that I know of that's featuring Wolverine without adamantium. I think he deserved a little reprieve from all the metal : you had a great idea here! I also loved the way you depicted Bobby and Rogue's "management" of those she absorbed. Bobby's and John's conversation was... very sweet and sad.
I also loved your ending... in a big splash of water, that's also a first for the Wolverine!
I don't have read "The Prisoner" yet (I read your "The Merchandise" and "The Manor House"), so I think I'm going to read it now!

Iris (French reader, so, please, don't flame me for my poor English, I'm doing my best here)(by the way, I totally agree with your commentary about grammatical mistakes, I'm sometimes really surprised with the errors (should I say horrors?) that are made by some authors... and I learned English at school!)