Reviews for The Target
wonderful :)
Guest chapter 2 . 11/10/2015
lol "not scott " :)
Guest chapter 6 . 9/21/2015
That was heartbreaking and beautifully written. Poor Bobby. I like that you flipped his and John's roles a little.
NephilimEQ chapter 13 . 9/8/2014
Loved it! I love the concept of using Magneto's powers to strip the Adamantium from Logan's bones. How has no one ever thought of this before? Brilliant! And, it makes a lot of sense that Logan's helaing factor would constantly be in combat with it and how the metal had been weighing him down for so many years. Great job and loved the happy ending!
Mishelle20 chapter 13 . 6/4/2014
Amazing story, I really enjoyed reading it.
vampires-r-bloody-hot chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
love it
Roganette chapter 13 . 12/28/2013
Beautiful ending to a fantastic story. A total joy!
Lumichamomilla chapter 10 . 9/13/2013
Chapter 10 -
Loved the danger room scene, all the details about how heightened senses would feel.
Lumichamomilla chapter 9 . 9/13/2013
Chapter 9 highlights - "connoisseur of her misery" - great line, and the visual metaphor with the pot - nicely done.
Lumichamomilla chapter 7 . 9/13/2013
Chapter 7
Noooo!
Loved the way he used his heightened senses to sense her pulse and temperature changes as she woke. Forgot to say in an earlier chapter that I loved the line about being built for stealth not subterfuge also.
On to chapter 8 ...
Lumichamomilla chapter 6 . 9/13/2013
Chapter 6 - mmm, snuggly Logan ... I'm scared for when she finds out!
Lumichamomilla chapter 3 . 9/13/2013
I love that despite all his toughness, he observes and ponders on details like her silent tears. A little nervous about his nightmares causing his claws to pop though!
MarilynBaby chapter 13 . 3/13/2013
AWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! I love all of your rogan stories, I can't find a better author in this fandom. great story.