Reviews for Reba Nell Got Married
jessie 33 chapter 9 . 2/26/2014
I am finally caught up on this awesome story. I loved this chapter especially BJ telling Brock she likes Dentists. I hope you update this story again soon. :)
jessie 33 chapter 8 . 2/25/2014
Cute update I love Reba and Brock together but I think Mike is sweet too, I love all your stories.
jessie 33 chapter 7 . 2/25/2014
Wonderful chapter I hope Reba, and Brock work things out they belong together.
jessie 33 chapter 6 . 9/20/2013
Great update I love your writing , I'm trying to catch up on some of your stories. Will read more soon. :)
jessie 33 chapter 5 . 4/20/2013
Wonderful update I picture Reba and Brock together when reading your stories. You write them so well. :)
jessie 33 chapter 4 . 3/29/2013
Great update I love your story, I'm rooting for Reba, and Brock to be together in your story. I love how you write Reba in your stories, you write her so well.
jessie 33 chapter 3 . 3/29/2013
Another great update all your stories are amazing, I will try to catch up with this story this week. :)
samanddianefan10 chapter 9 . 2/13/2013
So I'm impressed
jessie 33 chapter 2 . 1/13/2013
Great update, I'm really enjoying this story, but that is no surprise, all your stories are amazing. :)
yellow-green-make-blue chapter 9 . 1/3/2013
Love it! Can't wait for a new chapter! Want Brock and Reba together again already :))
jessie 33 chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Wonderful start to your story, I love it already. I will read more during the week. :)
perks-of-being-a-koala chapter 9 . 1/2/2013
Good chapter.
BJ likes dentists. I started laughing. Just repeatedly "I like dentists." Yo, he's got a girlfriend. Chillax.
"I'm going to survive." "Unfortunately." I loved it!
Update soon!
Chatte578 chapter 9 . 1/1/2013
The CheyenneElizabeth thing I know Reba sure didn't see that one coming. She thinks BJ's, Brock's soulmate but what happens when its her he dreams of.
samanddianefan10 chapter 8 . 12/9/2012
another amazing installment! You have a way of writing that brings familar characters back to "life". As long as there are authors like yourself then fanfic will live on forever! Great job
Chatte578 chapter 8 . 5/3/2012
she's still so determined Mike was her first, it sure gonna be a blow when and if she finds out Brock was.