Reviews for Roxanne Visits Megamind in Prison
werewolf6780 chapter 1 . 7/22
Oooh. The drabble with a dark side. I sort of like Megamind's dark side. Not to a crazy extent. But just a little bit makes it nice.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 3/24
I just watched Megamind again, I was like, "Hey, why don't I give fanfiction a try?" I'm glad I checked this out, because this is a very nice story. Thank you for writing it!
ladyspock7 chapter 1 . 3/19
Nice! I can see how prison brings out more evil in him. He is, as he says, a hardened criminal after all. Good reaction on Roxanne's part to this angrier side of him. Uncertain how to handle it at first, but she braves her way through.
shadewatcher chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
LOL XD They are soo cute!
Brinny chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
By far the best Megamind fanfic I've read so far. Very well done. I loved the scenario, too bad it wasn't longer. Encore, I say! Encore!
Reader chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
I love it (: so cute
MissBumpy chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
I love your one-shots and other stories! I can't stop reading them. My dad will kill me for being up this late... but most definitely worth it! :)

Tara chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
I think you should write more please this is very good:)
SamanthaSamma chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
That was great! ;) Amazing as always.
Electricboa chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
Seeing a "darker" Megamind in prison is a novel idea, I had never really thought about it before.
basaltone chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
Cute one shot. thanks
Kaylee Tam chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
I'm making you happy right now.

Y'know. 'Cause you said "reviews make me happy". See, that's what I was referencing.

Anyway, this story is really cute. I love reading about the dynamic pre-movie. Thanks for writing it!
Lanier chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
Just perfect, I like this side of Megamind, although I love his funny him-self too, of course.

It was so interesting and in character 3
Lucenera88 chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
no need to read this one coz I recognized it as soon as I read the description... I read it some time ago. Told you I already knew some of your stories :-)

This one is still stuck in my mind... it's so real.

And scary, somehow.

I know I'm being quite annoying with my reviews, but damn you're good!
MayDayGirl-Save-Our-Ships chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
This was so cute! I liked it a lot. I noticed he seemed harsher when he was in prison too, but I don't think it was the fact prisons put him in a bad mood. After all, he spent his entire life in a prison. I think its mostly becuase he was putting on the villain act he loved so much. Also, he didn't have Minion with him, and Minion seems to make him act more like himself. But no matter the reason, I thought this was perfect!