Reviews for Roxanne Visits Megamind in Prison
Elf Kid2.0 chapter 1 . 5/28
This is great. It has exactly what I've been wanting from a fic. I like the premise. The characterizations are well done. I especially enjoyed the dialogue.

This is good and I enjoyed it.
Elf Kid 2.0 chapter 1 . 12/31/2015
I really enjoyed this fic. Your depiction of Megamind was excellent and the interactions with Roxanne, along with her take on his 'prison manners', was pure gold guaranteed to put a smile on my face. And considering all my troubles, that is no small thing. Keep writing! :)

And now, here's a prompt for who ever will take it. 'Megamind is determined to destroy Metro Man and take his place as Overlord of Metrocity.' May or may not be an AU.
werewolf6780 chapter 1 . 7/22/2015
Oooh. The drabble with a dark side. I sort of like Megamind's dark side. Not to a crazy extent. But just a little bit makes it nice.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 3/24/2015
I just watched Megamind again, I was like, "Hey, why don't I give fanfiction a try?" I'm glad I checked this out, because this is a very nice story. Thank you for writing it!
ladyspock7 chapter 1 . 3/19/2015
Nice! I can see how prison brings out more evil in him. He is, as he says, a hardened criminal after all. Good reaction on Roxanne's part to this angrier side of him. Uncertain how to handle it at first, but she braves her way through.
shadewatcher chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
LOL XD They are soo cute!
Brinny chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
By far the best Megamind fanfic I've read so far. Very well done. I loved the scenario, too bad it wasn't longer. Encore, I say! Encore!
Reader chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
I love it (: so cute
PageNineandThreeQuarters chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
I love your one-shots and other stories! I can't stop reading them. My dad will kill me for being up this late... but most definitely worth it! :)

MissBumpy
Tara chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
I think you should write more please this is very good:)
SamanthaSamma chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
That was great! ;) Amazing as always.
Electricboa chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
Seeing a "darker" Megamind in prison is a novel idea, I had never really thought about it before.
basaltone chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
Cute one shot. thanks
Kaylee Tam chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
I'm making you happy right now.

Y'know. 'Cause you said "reviews make me happy". See, that's what I was referencing.

Yeah.

Anyway, this story is really cute. I love reading about the dynamic pre-movie. Thanks for writing it!
Lanier chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
Just perfect, I like this side of Megamind, although I love his funny him-self too, of course.

It was so interesting and in character 3