Reviews for The Difference of an Instant
TrueRedDragonGodEmperor chapter 3 . 9/5/2013
Great Story. Just wish it had been continued.
uscias chapter 3 . 6/30/2013
I just love this story. I hope you update soon.
Biblio388 chapter 3 . 6/28/2013
Very cool. The story is extremely interesting and I hope to see it continued.
Ben chapter 3 . 3/3/2013
Stumbling upon this has been an awesome experience. This new take on Negima with Negi being 15 and hating his dad is so cool and dark. I hope you continue.
Wandering Sage chapter 3 . 2/21/2013
sakuna still urks me but overall a great fic. please update soon! no spelling mistakes.
Wandering Sage chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
yeah... its a good read but sakuna just jars you know? also i can see negi giving a little wave whenever he appears on his desk.
pyroking767 chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
love the story
Toby860 chapter 3 . 9/15/2012
in this story is negi magical at all. cuz from what I've read you haven't even brought it up in any conversation except a little bit and Evangeline whenever she was talking about the curse and whenever negi mentioned an attack on his home town in Wales. question Do you plan to have evangeline in the harem. please return and update this story soon.
moonlightknight chapter 3 . 8/20/2012
love the story line. I sure hope there is much more to come.
shadow12 chapter 3 . 6/28/2012
very nice one of the few older negi fics ive found that are injoyable to read, but one question. when are you going to update? its been like 8 almost 9 months now. but still cant wait for the next.
Gnarled Bone chapter 3 . 6/10/2012
I didn't notice any errors so great job.

Are you going to continue? This is the best Negima fic I've read so far and I'd be sad if it was abandoned.
ZeroLink21 chapter 3 . 3/19/2012
pretty good story hopefully you keep writing it not to sure on why the dislike of takahata and asuna but you pull it off pretty well so keep up the good work and i can hope to read some more
Tankou001 chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
I think you have something here, if not in the story and characters themselves than in your writing style, the descriptive nature of it. That being said I feel Negi's too forward and Kaede's too concerned, like in the general sort of way. and why ya gotta beat up on Takamichi? He's a G for sure!

That said, I am delighted as punch for Zazie Rainyday to be in the "harem." Her and Satsuki Yotsuba are my two favorite characters from most to second respectively. The two least appreciated characters in the manga, at that.

Let's talk sometime. I feel you and I could be good writers in crime
CommonCourageousCritic chapter 3 . 12/8/2011
This is one of the better written fics I've seen over the years...

I think you should continue writing this, and possibly see if you can speed up your updates. As it stands, I am DEFINITELY putting an alert on this fics.

Keep up the good work,

CCC
hatred9117 chapter 3 . 11/27/2011
im glad i found this story its a nice look at a darker negi without being to dark.

like to pairings and the fact he helped ku fei with the languge prodlems that stopped her from lurning.

why not add a child or two from the village to help negi i bet he is not the only one that got stronger because of the battle and feels the need for revenge on takahata as well