Reviews for You Ain't My Drill Sergeant
AndyDuke chapter 7 . 6/30/2011
Glad I made time to read this one. Behaviour through out was age appropriate for each of the guys. The boys were captured well.
AndyDuke chapter 5 . 6/30/2011
Life for a teenaged boy can be so unfair at times. Glad Bo caught a break.
AndyDuke chapter 3 . 6/30/2011
Humm, I wonder if Luke still pays that much attention to the bed now that he ain't in the Marines.
AndyDuke chapter 2 . 6/30/2011
lol, I think a lot of us have been in Bo's shoes at one point of another.
AndyDuke chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
Just starting this story but I like it so far.
bubzchoc chapter 7 . 6/12/2011
great story
Samogonshchik-out chapter 7 . 5/2/2011
I liked this! Very well written. A little harsh on poor Bo, but at least not overkill. So, yes! Awesome! Keep it up!
SweetCarlyD chapter 7 . 4/17/2011
Great job on this story. I really enjoyed it and look forward to reading your future stories. It does not seem like a first time out...your relationships, insights, storyline and flow were right on. Keep it up!
JadedPhoenixBurning chapter 7 . 4/17/2011
A great ending to the story. Look forward to your next one. I Loved this onw 3
Hazzard66 Can't login chapter 7 . 4/17/2011
Lol! Yep, we know how that turned out! :D

The ending was perfect! Bo is done with all the trouble at school, Daisy is sweet, (still) Luke is worried, and the JERKS apologized! Mwuh-hah-hah-hah-hah!

PLEASE write more Dukes soon; you're really good! :D :D

Hazzard66
JadedPhoenixBurning chapter 6 . 4/9/2011
Like how you made Bo a little foxy. It's like he knows that he needs to seem a little slow to make the others feel needed so he accomadates them. But he's got more figured out than most give him credit for. Love it.
Hazzard66 chapter 5 . 4/3/2011
Bo finally got a break! :D I like Mr. Kent! (Was that a John Schneider Smallville reference?) Anyway, I loved the chapter! Can't wait to see how Jesse, Luke, and Daisy react to this!

More soon, please!

Hazzard66
JadedPhoenixBurning chapter 5 . 4/3/2011
I am so HAPPY for Bo, though I suspect that Luke and Jesse will want to hear from an adult that Bo had been in the right all along and that he isn't in trouble. I just don't see them taking his word on it right now.
samcheese1 chapter 4 . 4/3/2011
Now, you should put that the blows to the stomach did more damage than they thought and in the middle of getting yelled at by Luke, Bo faints and has to go to the hospital.
JadedPhoenixBurning chapter 4 . 4/2/2011
Boy, the adults are real dolts aren't they. Two against one and Bo is the one in trouble.