Reviews for Three Days Earlier
Evana chapter 5 . 7/31/2014
Stop killing people I love! Raphael and then almost Derek, what is wrong with you?! I liked the Curran and Kate bit, wish there was a little more. The pacing was a little weird to me but overall I really enjoyed reading it. Thank you for writing.
ioana chapter 5 . 8/6/2012
Hi there! I really enjoyed reading this story. AT some points I had this feeling this was another Kate and another couple I was reading about, but the action and the story kept me glued to the screen do I guess it worked in the end. You did a fine job with the plot and the story !
I hope you have a lovely day!
Thank you for a nice read!

columbus chapter 2 . 6/13/2011
Yes! The kid lives! I admit it, you have me on the edge of my seat.
columbus chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
dude! What the hell are you doing? You can't maim or kill Derek! Hasn't that boy suffered enough? I'm clicking on the next chapter and he'd better be alive or I shall be very sad. Btw, woo hoo! Kate fan fic!
bobbsnark chapter 5 . 6/5/2011
Phew, you didn't kill Derek.:D Heh. I loved the ending, it was hilarious. XD

One thing i thought was a little unrealistic was that they whent in a helicopter, 'cause it would be a bit risky if magic turned on and they fell to their deaths an' all...? And I noticed that you spelt 'Curran' like 'Curren', but nothing major.

Keep up the good work. :-)

incoherent-and-bitter chapter 4 . 4/24/2011
Good stuff. Good stuff, indeed.

Please carry on!
bobbsnark chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
I'm now hooked on this,so; please continue.

You've got an intresting plot, though it gets a little confusing at times, but thats probably because I've only just finished reading the first book. I love your style of writing and I only found a few typos.

All in all, very good.

katibous chapter 4 . 4/11/2011
yes, yes, keep going, i really like this story :)
Angels-heart1 chapter 4 . 4/11/2011
I'm reading, and loving!

It's a great story! Please don't kill Derek!

Is Curran going to be in this story?

Please update! Can't wait to read more!