Reviews for Lost in Translation
Wolfess221 chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
Very interesting take on soemthing that could have happend to victims and part of the team. Even though Spencer was incomprehensible most of the time you still managed to keep to his character, and the relationship between him and Morgan was spot-on, something you might seen in an actual episode. Great job, loved it!
tannerose5 chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
How did I miss this? I love Morgan/Reid friendship stories.
It's a bit late, but I enjoyed the story. You did a nice job of capturing the friendship and love Morgan and Reid have for each other.
Rachel Garber chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
Wow intense, makes me realize I do have to borrow old DVDs from my library, to see what really happened that is besides what put him in the hospital
Jasmine-Now-Leaves chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
WELL DONE! You're not a writter for the show are you because that felt like a missing sceen to me. Good Job!
HoWi chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
I am so happy you write Morgan/Reid fiction. My favorite kind to read. Panic was palpable and the relief sweet. Thank you.
vampyfreak chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
Liked it
Sara Wolfe chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
This was adorable. Loved Morgan staying with Reid the whole time.
Secrets-in-Desguise chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
This is brilliant. Perfect emotional tone, in character, just the right amount of angst.
Harrypotter-PercyJackson chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
GREAT story.
patbor chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
Excellent! Morgan would never give up on Reid, and Spencer would definitely never give up on Derrick.
Rayne McKenna chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
Well done. I really liked this. It's always cool when writers go back and fill in the blanks of an episode. The lost moments that could be littering the cutting room floor so-to-speak. Two thumbs up!
Fantasy's Magic chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
Your story was really good! :) Well done!
KASEY64 chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
I really liked this. Reid must have been so frightened when he went aphasic. That would have destroyed Reid if he lost his ability to communicate. Fortunately,it was temporary and he had Morgan with him. I'm still a little upset that the rest of the team wasn't there for Reid. Morgan was great with Reid. I still love the jello scenes. Great story.
Lillz chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
first review!

very good oneshot. you conveyed Reids frustration and confusion/panic very well, and i vey much liked Morgans sheer determination.

great stuff!