Reviews for Subtle Flame
I CANT STOP SMILING
I SHOULD BE SLEEPING
FUCK
that-girl-writing-fanfics chapter 17 . 2/1
I love the story, will you be updating?
justaislinn chapter 17 . 1/6
It was a technical breech of doctor patient confidentiality but most of the time something like this would be overlooked. When someone is sick, especially a kid, everyone knows somehow or another. Even the money issue could have been considered common knowledge before Kyoya even told Tamaki.
Poor takashi, he should have at least gotten a blow job or something! Had a nice vacation all planned out and doesn't even get to spend (some of) it with his girl. At least Haruhi has the distraction of work haha.
Kaoru hasn't even come out as gay to his brother has he? That's a bit part of why he freaked out so bad about the phone. He's flirting w kyo. Or he sent a nudey. He had to be getting payback for something, ne? ;D
Write on:)
justaislinn chapter 11 . 1/6
What I absolutely adore about this chapter is how the Kyoya x kaoru thing is completely unnecessary and irrelevant but you put it in and I loVE YOU FOR IT. Like holy God.
Write on:)
Persephone's Melody chapter 17 . 1/5
Omg what's going on with kyoya and kaoru?
Persephone's Melody chapter 11 . 1/4
I'm not all the way through this yet, but I love it so far! And I love the suggestion that something is going to happen between Kyoya and Kaoru:) I never saw them together, but I think the way you set it up was so adorable! I hope it happens!:)
1st female scarlet speedster chapter 1 . 1/4
I can totally see Honey and Mori and Haruhi together as a family! Every time is see MoriXHafuhi, I always think, wow they'd make an adorable family
slvrphoenx chapter 17 . 1/1
i love this story. I love the interactions between Haruhi & Mori also the little peaks at what is going on with the others. can't wait for the next update.
nyrac6275 chapter 17 . 1/1
Thank you for continuing! I had gotten away from read fanfic; life had gotten in the way. When I got the notification in my email about the new chapter it gave me the opportunity to revisit an old friend/love that I had let slip from my life. I found myself in stolen moments reliving the journey of one if the best Haruhi/Takashi love stories I have found. Thank you and I do hope soon to read a new chapter, but I am not apposed to re-read the past 17 again. *wink*

May your muse nudge/bulldoze you into bringing us, your avid fans, a new installment soon!
ilovemori9 chapter 17 . 1/1
Yay, they made up! Haruhi and mori have been through too much to not be happy now! They are my favorite pairing. If we were living in a manga I would have said, 'gah' when they were interrupted in the bedroom. I want more more more! Hmm and what is Katie up to?
kouga's older woman chapter 17 . 12/30/2014
Thanks for updating! I'll be waiting for more!
Diarmuid chapter 17 . 12/30/2014
Yay! An update!
Yuuna Arashi chapter 17 . 12/30/2014
Ah, I've missed this story so much! I'm glad you updated :D so anyway, I love the slight quarrel Takashi and Haruhi had earlier, it proves them to be a real couple. Hopefully, Takashi will let Haruhi know of Katsu's threatening letter towards him. I wish that guy would go rot in Hell already, I have a really high distaste for him. -_-

I am also hoping to see a development between Kaoru and Kyouya, if what I've been reading from the previous chapters foreshadow their, should I call it, relationship?

Lastly, thank you for updating! I really, really missed this story very much.
DarkRavie chapter 17 . 12/29/2014
I love this story and look forward to reading what happens in your next chapter.
Guest chapter 17 . 12/29/2014
YAY I'm so excited to see an update! I can't wait for more!