Reviews for Subtle Flame
Da queen of mangos chapter 16 . 7/29
NO NO NO NO NO NO! I LOVE HICARU AND KARU BROTHERLY LOVE! AND NOW YOU JUST SPLIT THE UP!? I CANT BELIEVE THIS!
Da queen of mangos chapter 6 . 7/25
you are an amazing writer I like how you put so much emotion into your stories! Also, I like, in this particular story how, like, there isn't sex in the first three chapters. Thank you for sharing your amazing girl with the world!
Da queen of mangos chapter 5 . 7/24
That was...amazing, sad, emotional, deep, sad, crazy, adorable, sad, and... r just really great. Keep sharing your amazing gift with the world, you actually made me put down my tablet and cry... for three min and my mom is scared for my mental health. THANK YOU FOR WRIGHTING AMAZINGLY!
IM DESPERATE FOR A NEW CHAPTER
AwesomeA101 chapter 17 . 3/29
NOOOO it's been like 2 years! Please update! Love this story! Your writing style is so composed and perfect. And Mori is so awesome! Please continue don't leave us here! :(
OuranGirlOfficial16 chapter 17 . 1/23
Help! I'm dying... because you won't make a new chapter. This is the best story I've ever read. I need CLOSURE!

I neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed!
Babychicks chapter 17 . 12/26/2015
ITS BEEN A YEAR! please update :s
Mustang's Inferno chapter 1 . 12/11/2015
Hey! I just wanted to let you know that I love your story and have added it to my blog on tumblr. I just started it, but I will be putting fanfiction up on it and reviewing them. If you would like to see it, my User Name is Mustangs-Fanficiton-Review. If you would like me to take it down, that's cool too. I just wanted to let you know that it was there!
Kera Atchley chapter 2 . 11/11/2015
Uh-oh!
Kera Atchley chapter 1 . 11/11/2015
Loved it!
notyouraveragevampy chapter 1 . 9/16/2015
One of the best that I have read. please update soon.
reikotsu chapter 15 . 9/10/2015
Is it weird that the scene that stands out to me most after reading what I have of this story is Honey's scene with the creeper? lol... I've always wondered if he got in those type of situations considering how he looks and your version of it was A, go Honey! :D

Aside from that, I absolutely ADORE how you brought up the height difference between Mori & Haruhi in this chapter. Too cute~ :3
babychicks chapter 17 . 6/30/2015
Update soon please!
Carri007 chapter 17 . 6/16/2015
This is a truly excellent story, and I'm glad to see it hasn't been all tha long since you updated. I love the depths to which you delve into each of the characters, not only showing what they do, but thoughts that drove them. I like that you also keep us abreast of the rest of the Host Club, since they are also so important, while keeping the main focus on Mori and Haruhi. But please resolve the Twins soon; I can't stand it when they're unhappy with each other :(. Also the stuff with Katsu. I kinda hope he does something terrible cuz I like to hate him, but I'd also be fine with him turning out to be an ok guy. I hope you update this beautiful story soon!
melissaBa chapter 7 . 6/7/2015