Reviews for Subtle Flame
Well this is amazing!
SheWolfMedjai chapter 17 . 1/20
Please continue!
SheWolfMedjai chapter 13 . 1/18
Haha having her pin him with that move was perfect!
LittleMissHugALot chapter 17 . 11/19/2016
This is so charming! Update soon. I want to know what happens with everyone. :-)
Cheshire 2313 chapter 17 . 10/7/2016
I have liked this story up to this point. It looks like you managed to set up just about everyone except for Hikaru for a relationship. I was very much looking forward to more chapters and then I saw the last time you update was almost 2 years ago. That's a shame. I hope you return and finish up this story, it's pretty well written.

I have a feeling that Hikaru has the wrong idea about what's going on between Kaoru and Kyoya. I chuckled at the message he managed to only get a partial look at and I'm thinking it was actually a naughty one. hahaha It sounds like Kaoru hasn't managed to confide in his brother about his amorous relationship and the cliffhanger left us wondering how that was all going to play out. It sounds like it could become one humorous mess.

Then there's Tamaki and what's looking like a possible match with Ren. It would be good for him to have someone more suited for him. And Honey was matched up with Reiko which is great.

Of course the main couple, Takashi and Haruhi, it's great seeing their relationship growing. It would be interesting to find out what Katsu wants from Takashi. It irritated me that Misuzu would think that just because Haruhi had dealt with her father's personality for so long that Tamaki was the best person for her to be with. What kind of logic is that? Just because you can or are good with dealing with crazy doesn't mean that that is what you want to do for the rest of your life. That's like saying, "Well you are great at cleaning portable toilets, that's what you should do the rest of your life." Seriously, WTF?! And just because others believe you should be with a certain type of person doesn't mean that is what you want or need. I know that growing up having taken care of different family members most of my life, it's definitely not something I wanted to do in a relationship as well. Like Haruhi, I wanted to be in a relationship with a capable adult, not someone that made me feel like I was raising a child. Nor would I want to be with someone who tended to put their needs before mine, didn't listen to what I said or wanted. Ok, end rant. I can just really understand why Haruhi and Takashi are perfect for one another. They are each other's saving grace, they are each other's shelter from the storm, if you will. They can help bring out the best in each other and work on the things that are holding them back. So I really hope we get to see the rest of this story because I think you have a pretty good grasp of their characters and write quite well.
Da queen of mangos chapter 16 . 7/29/2016
NO NO NO NO NO NO! I LOVE HICARU AND KARU BROTHERLY LOVE! AND NOW YOU JUST SPLIT THE UP!? I CANT BELIEVE THIS!
Da queen of mangos chapter 6 . 7/25/2016
you are an amazing writer I like how you put so much emotion into your stories! Also, I like, in this particular story how, like, there isn't sex in the first three chapters. Thank you for sharing your amazing girl with the world!
Da queen of mangos chapter 5 . 7/24/2016
That was...amazing, sad, emotional, deep, sad, crazy, adorable, sad, and... r just really great. Keep sharing your amazing gift with the world, you actually made me put down my tablet and cry... for three min and my mom is scared for my mental health. THANK YOU FOR WRIGHTING AMAZINGLY!
Guest chapter 17 . 4/4/2016
IM DESPERATE FOR A NEW CHAPTER
AwesomeA101 chapter 17 . 3/29/2016
NOOOO it's been like 2 years! Please update! Love this story! Your writing style is so composed and perfect. And Mori is so awesome! Please continue don't leave us here! :(
OuranGirlOfficial16 chapter 17 . 1/23/2016
Help! I'm dying... because you won't make a new chapter. This is the best story I've ever read. I need CLOSURE!

I neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed!
Babychicks chapter 17 . 12/26/2015
ITS BEEN A YEAR! please update :s
Mustang's Inferno chapter 1 . 12/11/2015
Hey! I just wanted to let you know that I love your story and have added it to my blog on tumblr. I just started it, but I will be putting fanfiction up on it and reviewing them. If you would like to see it, my User Name is Mustangs-Fanficiton-Review. If you would like me to take it down, that's cool too. I just wanted to let you know that it was there!
Kera Atchley chapter 2 . 11/11/2015