Reviews for Life Continues
Guest chapter 14 . 7/4/2013
Love yours stories!keep up the great work!
Lady Sam Mallory chapter 6 . 6/12/2012
The writing on this has been solid and very in character. I am enjoying the story immensely. However, I wanted to let you know. This last little bit where John throws the gun at the wall feels very out of character to me. John is a soldier and a doctor. His entire life is governed by rules and safety with guns would be his first rule. Throwing a loaded gun at the wall would go against the grain. This one statement pulled me out of the story that you crafted so beautifully, I was totally in the moment. Just wanted to let you know. Excellent job.
Scarlett chapter 6 . 12/28/2011
Oh my word, you brought Golam back!:O this is intense and FANTASTIC!XD
Scarlett chapter 5 . 12/28/2011
Oops I mean SHERLOCK and Mycroft moments, LOL!:D
Scarlett chapter 5 . 12/28/2011
Ooo Johnny boy heard them?:D how interesting! I do love Holme and Mycroft moments!:D
Scarlett chapter 4 . 12/28/2011
Loved it!:D
Scarlett chapter 3 . 12/28/2011
Very good chapter! Love the Lestrade John and Sherlock interaction, made me smile:D and a late congratulations on University!:D
Scarlett chapter 2 . 12/28/2011
Very intense, very good!:D
Scarlett chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
Oooo poor Sherlock! That must be dreadful:((((
Cree chapter 14 . 10/15/2011
hey, good story! One of the decent Sherlock fics out there!
Esstell chapter 14 . 8/29/2011
Love it!
Guest chapter 11 . 7/27/2011
Well, overall the story was quite well, though I must point out that some points were very random. Like the "taking care of Sherlock"- what was the point in that? Moriarty may be insane, but everything he does has a purpose. Not to mention that calling sherlock to the fals was a waste of time AND money if he knew the others would follow-like I said, he is no idiot. I think that in the future you should pay a bit more attention to your events and how they reflect on the plot line, so as to make your story more believable.
CountryGrl chapter 14 . 7/4/2011
This was quite frankly amazing :D some funny along with the dark...always good. Thanks for writing & sharing :)
DarthJackie chapter 14 . 6/29/2011
Aww...I feel so special.

So, weird thing...just tonight (as in, like, 4 hours ago), my self-defense teacher showed us the double elbow thing whilst still having a hold of the person's arm.

I love the robbery at the end! :D so funny!

Excellent ending!

I look forward to reading more from you.
egaara chapter 14 . 6/29/2011
It's the end? So sad, I don't know if I will survive without this story...But anyway I love it! Sherlock is great but Moriartu a bit dissapointing...you know, I thought that the crime master mind would do something more incredible than take Sherlock as a hostage with a knife like a ordinary criminal! xD

But I've to say that I really love this story, It's one of the best Sherlock stories I've ever read! You're brilliant and I hope you'll write another Sherlock story asap! xD