Reviews for Crackfic From Beta Hell: Losers Edition
CovenantGirlLoki chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
A small part of me thinks: i like it
A bigger part of me thinks: Da Fuck did i just read...seriously what kind of clusterfuck was that and why do i like it so much?
So on the whole: :)
MiraXx chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
I 3 this so much and laughed so hard I got funny looks from varios..viarous...various family members gave me funny looks. It's so true- especially Cougar parts.
Aelan010 chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
Oh my lord.. its like a train wreck. So horrible but you can't look away. Not your writing, I'm addicted to your stories. But seriously.. I'm pretty sure I've read the fanfics that you allude to in the storyline and its so freaking awesome, but so horrible at the same time.. and good lord. I about died laughing. Though, granted if in the movie Jensen is strong enough to pick up Pooch and carry him off easily, I'm sure he can carry the smaller Cougar just fine too. My favorite part though is Aisha! Cause she really is that crazy! Seriously.. I love you. Officially.
TeyrianTimelord chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
I've been taking Spanish for the past two years, and I was reading what Cougar was saying while thinking, "what the heell is going on here?" XD well played! I admit to giving Cougar a lot of Spanish dialogue in my fics, I guess it can get annoying if you don't understand it. Plus I don't translate it XD
kyoiku kanji chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
~Spew warning activated.~

Well done... or is that badly done or is that badly done... very well?

I think I hurt something laughing... which of course only makes me laugh more.

Thanks for a dose of insanity to brighten my day.
Lily Zen chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
*snort* Thank you. I love this story. :D
MavenAlysse chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
! omg! This was HYSTERICAL! Ais suggested it, and may I just say d-d-d-damn! Laughed so hard, all the muscles in my face spasmed. I read it aloud, and Ais nearly spewed soda out of her nose. All the folks at Jim's stared at us. ::grin:: Terrific story. Thanks for sharing.

Maven Alysse
Lanzybeth chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
I think my brain just exploded or melted, or has run away to join yours as it appears yours lives in a crazily awesome world that my brain wants to be apart of :D
Phoenix1972 chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
Hehe! Loved it though the thought of Cougar's pant's were getting the eeewww! factor. He's gonna be sticky and not in a nice way. Good job!
Aislinn Graves chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
I almost fell out of my chair while beta reading this. As always a delight!

Aislinn

P.S. EVERYONE go read Ambush. We are super proud of that one. Let us know what you think. {ending this shameless plug for praise and adoration now. ;P }