Reviews for Returning To Steve Leonard
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Uhh,cant the guy who wrote the real books sue YOU for stealing his story?
Onyxx-09 chapter 27 . 9/12/2011
A fantabulous way to end a fantastic story .

First off, I want to appologize for not reviewing the last couple of chapters. School has started where I am, and since I have like few years left in high school, I'm trying not to slack (too much. Hehe ) this year. I hope you forgive me though V.V

I am, personally, happy (and relieved X\ ) that Tiny was killed (like I was hoping! Phew!) instead of Darren or Steve. I hope that Belle doesn't take it too hard - it was for a good cause, AND had prevented a terrible future.

To tell the truth, I am still astounded on Belle's bold choice and actions, but am deeply saddened that the fic is over already v.v

So doing a sequel is an Absolute MUST! There is NO WAY - HOW can you just stop such a wonderful story so EARLY? ! No WAY, please! Oh please please please please PULEEEEEEEEEEZE do a sequel! (I vote a YES on a sequel, obviously XP ) Just whatever you do, Do NOT STOP! ! ! ! pleaaaase
christineexx chapter 27 . 9/11/2011
I actually really liked this chapter, despite how short it was.

And I vote yes for the sequel!(:
christineexx chapter 26 . 9/1/2011
Mr. Tiny! She killed Mr. Tiny! :O

But wasn't she supposed to stab him in the neck, not the head?

The suspense is killing me! Update soon!

Sorry again for the wait on my reviews):
christineexx chapter 25 . 9/1/2011
That was such a good chapter!
christineexx chapter 24 . 9/1/2011
I am so, so, SO sorry that I haven't reviewed! My power went out because of Hurricane Irene, and I had no wi-fi. I am so, so sorry! I feel really bad. ):

This was a great chapter, though. I really liked it!
shan123 chapter 26 . 8/29/2011
died!
VampanezePrincess chapter 26 . 8/29/2011
NOOOOOOOO that's not nice! Who did she killllllll!
FutureStar27 chapter 26 . 8/28/2011
I agree with the other person. I think . I think that would be the ultimate twist so yeah. My guess is
RangaJess chapter 26 . 8/28/2011
Mr Tiny? i refuse to believe you would kill Steve, or Darren. So yeah...
Onyxx-09 chapter 26 . 8/27/2011
Nooooooooooooooooooo! ! ! ! ! 8O

Steve! Darren! Oh my gosh no! DX

I'm still going with my previous choice (Tiny), though I am feeling somewhat discouraged about it. v.v

Oh and btw: you're more than welcome ;)

:D
Onyxx-09 chapter 25 . 8/27/2011
Awwwwwww! Thanks for the dedication -

I can't help but feel SOO sorry for Belle T.T (and is she really going to kill Darren? ! ? ! 0.0 ) (I'm sure it's going to be answered soon ;] )

Oh. My. Gosh. PuLEEEZE don't stop on this, this fic is (almost) literally my DRUG! This is one of ONLY two of THE BEST Cirque du Freak fanfics on this site! (The way the characters look is like on the movie? Because that is how I've been imagining them.)

If I had an award for one of the all time best fics, I'd DEFINITELY give you one ;)

P.S.: The line break is that button in the Document Manager (where you type the fics in the account) the is a straight line. Just click it once, and that should do it :]
Onyxx-09 chapter 24 . 8/27/2011
DDDX UUUUGGHHH! ! ! Cliffhanger D:

Though I can't think of ANY idea on which she should kill (though I would kill Tiny. The son of a b**ch D: ), I can only think of two words to describe this close-to-last chapter:

ME LIKELY! ! ! ! ! :D

Please continue SOOOOOOONN xO
christineexx chapter 23 . 8/26/2011
He could sense the stiffness in her every move, and knew he'd lose her if he opened his mouth at all.

My favorite line of this chapter.

I can't wait to see how this all plays out!
shan123 chapter 22 . 8/22/2011