Reviews for Holly GoFightLy
PolHop chapter 11 . 7/6/2015
I just really really love this story. I hope one day you will write more. Like him supporting her or asking her to marry him in the middle of the track. I just really really love this story.
PolHop chapter 4 . 7/5/2015
I really love this story.
PolHop chapter 1 . 7/5/2015
I love this story I think I have read it maybe 20 times :)
arses21 chapter 11 . 11/5/2014
This was so great! I could totally see Pen doing this! What a different kind of story.
evgrrl09 chapter 11 . 11/9/2013
You MUST continued this story :D I love it!
CeeCee333 chapter 11 . 3/24/2013
If I didn't already love this story, Anderson being the coach made my day.
kmn1829 chapter 11 . 10/15/2012
PLEASEEEEEEEEEE update soon! I could see sooooo much happening in my head.
Monnie32 chapter 11 . 6/16/2012
Love it!
InFairWingHellsing chapter 11 . 6/12/2012
Found the link for this fanfiction on tumblr and followed it. So I am very happy that I did, because this story and the idea is pure genius.

You have a great writing style. I always smile at Emilys "They are more fun than me." You keep everyone really in person. I hope you will update this story, it would be sad to see it abandoned.
Bentjeman chapter 11 . 6/12/2012
Read every chapter and I have to say, you have a really interesting idea there. I can totally see her doing something like that. Hope you will update this story.
ScintillatingTart chapter 11 . 1/22/2012
I frakking puffy heart you and this story. But you already knew that, so why am I repeating it?
jenny crum chapter 11 . 1/22/2012
That was HAWT, I loved this chapter, I thought the scene in the kitchen about her getting wet was funny.

I can't wait for more
Kimd33 chapter 11 . 1/22/2012
I hope this is not like the Roadkill episode. I hope they don't break up their friendship. I like them together.
LoveforPenandDerek chapter 10 . 12/13/2011
pretty funny that anderson is the coach. glad to see you updated this story. hope you add more soon.
jenny crum chapter 10 . 12/13/2011
Nice, very nice I can't wait to see what happens next, I wonder if Anderson is gonna try to be a problem.

I can't wait for more