Reviews for On Into The Unknown
saldred75 chapter 26 . 2/8
I think it is a good ending. a sequel would be nice but not necessary. thank you
Great fic, brava!
Shoot girlfriend, I'd be burned out too! All those plots and twists that really made no sense half way through and the sudden appearance of Doormat Sookie. This was most definitely a Jekyll and Hyde story. My head hurts from Sookie's overwhelming need to forgive. Holy moly! And then she asked "did you love her more than me?" I just wanted to give that poor girl a hug. If you're thinking it, oh child, you know it's true. He has proven unreliable, selfish, and cruel. Get out while you can! Emotional abuse is still abuse.
I can't reconcile any reason for Sookie to be so forgiving here. 4 months? That's not grieving, it's abandonment. It really throws into question whether or not Sookie was his greatest love. Ever since the introduction of Asa, Eric rings consistently false and lacking in his attention to Sookie. And Sookie herself became an almost completely different character to the one written in the first half. I'm honestly still surprised by the path this story took, it was like reading two separate fics. There were some excellent chapters though, and those first few really were exceptional.
lolli.bolli chapter 14 . 1/15
Oh my god! He did fly butt naked. Haha, that is just awesome. Looking forward to reading more.
lolli.bolli chapter 13 . 1/15
That was an awesome resolution, and hot as hell. Have to admit, because you didn't mention him fighting himself after their tryst against the tree, I imagine Eric taking off with his trousers around his legs. Haha, it was a good image.
lolli.bolli chapter 11 . 1/15
Can't describe how much I'm enjoying this. Well paced and exciting as hell.
bethelove chapter 26 . 10/11/2014
Awesome Story...
tanseynz chapter 26 . 7/1/2014
Awww happy ever after!
tanseynz chapter 25 . 7/1/2014
Losing his memory of Sookie twice seems like it might be something both he and Sookie should be concerned about, given his position in the supe world. While the first time was short, the second was not. A third would simply be impossible to hide.
tanseynz chapter 20 . 7/1/2014
I like the compromise Eric showed with Asa, thanks to Sookie. As much as she hates it, Eric's word is law in public, and she needs to learn that swiftly. Putting him in jeopardy because she's too stubborn and selfish to learn about the rules of the society she's now in is at best, foolish, at worst, suicidal.
tanseynz chapter 16 . 7/1/2014
Silly Sookie. A feminist is the best at loving relationships because she understands their real value rather than using them as a crutches.
Small point: the word is 'vial'. 'Vile' means awful.
tanseynz chapter 12 . 7/1/2014
Wow, 180* turn by Sookie! Behaving like a pet in public. Wonders will never cease!
tanseynz chapter 11 . 7/1/2014
A marriage of convenience, with sex on the side. A matter of survival/profit for both?
tanseynz chapter 10 . 7/1/2014
Not one of your 'thinking' queens, evidently. And only with Andre in a territory controlled by a far older vamp? Pulease! Death wish!
1,487 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »