Reviews for Rock'em Sock'em Kittens
shadewatcher chapter 7 . 5/26/2014
Bwahahahahahhaa! That's hilarious, Metroman indirectly funding his own death ray. XD

Seriously though Megamind wouldn't need to go to that much trouble, though he might just for the challenge. All he'd have to do is create intibation chambers and grow his own diamonds and other gem stones. He's certainly smart enough to do it. Artificially grown gems are high in market value. Grow a few and sell them he'd have more than enough to buy anything he wanted. :)
shadewatcher chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
Bwahahahahahhaaa! Like the old adage says 'the cutest kittens have the sharpest claws' lol XD
LokiOfSassgaard chapter 7 . 4/9/2013
Ooh, evil!Megamind! There doesn't seem to be a whole lot of it in this fandom, but this was a fiendishly creative scheme. Well done!
AlphaCentari1027 chapter 7 . 5/18/2012
Clever...very clever, Megamind.

But Megamind couldn't have been entirely broke if he had the start up funds to advertise and manufacture the kittens.
Electricboa chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
Cute little kittens that are really evil robots? Just what the doctor ordered! It's actually appealing to see Megamind win one for once, it was actually a very ingenious plan.
ladyspock7 chapter 7 . 12/26/2011
What a funny story! And what a wily scheme. I always picture Megamind's plots as being wildly grandiose and over-the-top, but this is quite cunning. I somehow originally pictured them as being giant robot kittens (I suppose it was because of the gigantic robot in Button of Doom), but this is better. You always do a good job of coming up with evil schemes for Megamind.
Nera789 chapter 7 . 8/14/2011
Awww! :D Very cute idea! lol
N.L. Rummi chapter 7 . 5/31/2011
Okay, this story? Incredibly cool! I love the fill-in-the-blank aspect of it. The kittens funded the death ray - such a fun idea!
Avarice chapter 7 . 4/20/2011
That was fantastic! I was intrigued by the rock em sock em kittens when they were mentioned, and this has met my expectations beautifully. The part I love the most was that he created this successful, dangerous, deadly weapon with the purpose to make metro man look like a douche for taking all the toys instead of actually hurting anyone! The kitty bot kill line got me, too. Totally awesome.

With regards to megamind not being meant to win, I think this still works brilliantly. His primary and more obvious plot failed, but that was all part of the plan! He's got to have some successes along the way, otherwise, as you say, how will he ever fund an orbital death ray?

Great work, and I loved the short, succinct style.
OhHowDelightfullyDreadful chapter 7 . 4/15/2011
This was really cute. I like it!
Margot-Eve chapter 7 . 3/31/2011
Really fun and light story ;] I like it very much.
Artisa chapter 7 . 3/30/2011
LOOOL oh my God I hadn't expected that at all! It was ingenious! XD XD

LMAO what an awesome little twist! XD XD

You really ARE evil! XD

I gotta say I really want a Rock 'em Sock 'em kitten now! :D You really DID make them sound cute! :D Plus I loved how you tied it in with the movie! :D
Ticking-Crocodile chapter 6 . 3/29/2011
Oh yeah I noticed that too, pfft what a wannabe. And lemme just say that... I am actually totally impressed with Megamind's scheme.
ShadowzKiss chapter 7 . 3/29/2011
Nice ending! Unique and cute story!
ShadowzKiss chapter 6 . 3/29/2011