Reviews for Transit the Sun
TheSpazChik chapter 4 . 12/26/2011
So far so good. Update soon plz!
Page-Mistress chapter 4 . 12/25/2011
I know this probably won't happen, but I keep having this idea of Zuko/Buffy going through my head.

It was bound to happen eventually.
recyclablefoxx chapter 4 . 12/21/2011
Somehow, I just know that Zuko meeting Buffy is the best thing to ever happen to him. He needs someone to show him how to live, and to see that there's always another path. She'd be an awesome big sister. I also lol'ed from when "Mushi" made Buffy blush two chapters ago, now I sorta ship them even if they're not going to be together heehee.
Merlini chapter 4 . 12/19/2011
Yesssss an update! Love the story ;) 3
x.Loving.Hearts.x chapter 4 . 12/19/2011
YES! I was wondering when you would update! I really love ho wyou were able to put Buffy into Avatar. I really hope that you update soon again. I really want to know what happens next!
DemonKittyAngel chapter 4 . 12/16/2011
omg! Give me more! give me more! give me more! (did you notice that all ends in e's?) I gotta say, this is the best thing that could've started my vacation. I'd like, hug you, but it would be kinda strange 'cause this is just type... very strange. Yay! Buffy hangs out with Zuko! XD I can just see Sokka freaking out over it. *rolls eyes* So has anyone seen that she's blonde? Just interested... 'cause it's gonna be weird.
MarbleGlove chapter 4 . 12/16/2011
Fun-fun-fun! You have a great way of matching the tone of the original cartoon, balancing just the right amounts of strife, humor, and morality. I like it. Keep writing.
FatesShadow83 chapter 4 . 12/16/2011
Lovely!
killing u with umbrellas chapter 4 . 12/16/2011
loved it
frznlights chapter 4 . 12/16/2011
Yay updates XD

thanks for a fun chapter - love the reactions

happy holidays!
WingsOfFate chapter 3 . 12/13/2011
!

I love this story! Yes, YES, I should have know it was a vengence demon at work- it makes so much sense oh and the characterisation is so well done! *Goes back to incoherent squeeing and happy!flails*
Gyreflight chapter 3 . 10/26/2011
I'm really enjoying this. The present tense works beautifully, both as a way into Buffy’s thought processes, and as a way to use that to give the reader a stranger’s-eye view of the world (which also fits neatly with the ‘no explanation’ setup). The opportunity for that outsider’s perspective is one of the things that makes crossovers in general so appealing (at least for me) and you’ve used its focus very effectively here.

The world-context of the conflict-swept continent where one more displaced person can disappear amongst the anonymous trails of refugees rings true, and adds an edge of reality to Buffy’s drifting progress and careful, determined, solitary survival.

I do like this Buffy. She’s been dropped, friendless and ignorant into a total and inescapable mess of a situation, but you give her the opportunity to show the common-sense side of her survival skills among the refugees before she ever gets the chance of show off her slayer-skills.

Not being emotionally invested in the fight with Azula gives her an interesting perspective on her adversaries, and makes it clear that this is veteran Buffy we’re watching. She knows she’s out of her depth, knows she doesn’t know what’s going on – and has learned enough not to leap in without a reason or a reasonable assumption when faced with someone else’s battle.

Oh and I really did like the phrase “the lights are on and somebody's moving around inside but they aren't completely human” – it made me grin.

Similarly, the first impressions of Zuko and Iroh made me smile, especially the couple of Iroh observations: “the way he moves that tells her that he was probably something special in his younger days and that he could undoubtedly wipe the floor with anyone else in the room” and “He's mostly been quiet the last few minutes, though he has the air of one ready to spring into the fire and drag his nephew out by the scruff of his neck”. Heh.

And oh dear… Now we know why.

I look forward to seeing where you take this.

P.S. I don’t know if you’re a writer who would be bothered by minute imperfections, but by way of ignorable nit-pickery, I did notice the oddity of the chapter 1 phrase “Neither group has yet to notice Buffy”.
ankellysaurus chapter 3 . 10/23/2011
That was so cool! I was trying to figure out where that was going the whole chapter and then at the end I just got it and it was such a surprise! I like that there is an actual reason for Buffy being there instead of it just happening. That was great.
killing u with umbrellas chapter 3 . 10/22/2011
vengeance demon! lol. love it.
FatesShadow83 chapter 3 . 10/22/2011
Great chapter!

Little confused about what happened at the end, but looking forward to seeing where you take this!
189 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »