Reviews for Transit the Sun
EvilPurpleCookiePenkeyMonguin chapter 4 . 2/8/2012
Please update this. It is quite funny
Deddyloter chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
Opened this story thinking that because it was an Avatar and Buffy crossover it probably wouldn't be very good. I was however pleasantly surprised by the story and found myself really enjoying it, and hope that you'll continue to write and update the story soon.
wasdasdf chapter 4 . 1/6/2012
Endearingly funny, restlessly waiting for the next update. ;)
gatogirl1 chapter 4 . 1/3/2012
This is EVER so much fun. I love the thought of Buffy falling in with another bunch of kick-behind girls. _ And the Kiyoshi warriors' defense of Buffy- despite lack of knowledge about her- sits really well with me. _ Great job!
Glasbruch chapter 4 . 1/2/2012
This is really good. We need MOAR! And FASTA!
TheSpazChik chapter 4 . 12/26/2011
So far so good. Update soon plz!
Page-Mistress chapter 4 . 12/25/2011
I know this probably won't happen, but I keep having this idea of Zuko/Buffy going through my head.

It was bound to happen eventually.
recyclablefoxx chapter 4 . 12/21/2011
Somehow, I just know that Zuko meeting Buffy is the best thing to ever happen to him. He needs someone to show him how to live, and to see that there's always another path. She'd be an awesome big sister. I also lol'ed from when "Mushi" made Buffy blush two chapters ago, now I sorta ship them even if they're not going to be together ~heehee.
Merlini chapter 4 . 12/19/2011
Yesssss an update! Love the story ;) 3
x.Loving.Hearts.x chapter 4 . 12/19/2011
YES! I was wondering when you would update! I really love ho wyou were able to put Buffy into Avatar. I really hope that you update soon again. I really want to know what happens next!
DemonKittyAngel chapter 4 . 12/16/2011
omg! Give me more! give me more! give me more! (did you notice that all ends in e's?) I gotta say, this is the best thing that could've started my vacation. I'd like, hug you, but it would be kinda strange 'cause this is just type... very strange. Yay! Buffy hangs out with Zuko! XD I can just see Sokka freaking out over it. *rolls eyes* So has anyone seen that she's blonde? Just interested... 'cause it's gonna be weird.
MarbleGlove chapter 4 . 12/16/2011
Fun-fun-fun! You have a great way of matching the tone of the original cartoon, balancing just the right amounts of strife, humor, and morality. I like it. Keep writing.
FatesShadow83 chapter 4 . 12/16/2011
killing u with umbrellas chapter 4 . 12/16/2011
loved it
frznlights chapter 4 . 12/16/2011
Yay updates XD

thanks for a fun chapter - love the reactions

happy holidays!