Reviews for Transit the Sun
Uruviel Elensar chapter 4 . 3/29/2012
Ah? That's it? More!

I thought your dialogue was pretty good, and I liked how you kept things mostly in character. The way you switch styles (like how Buffy's pov is kind of passive in the previous chapters, whereas with Aang and the others in this chapter is more active) seems kind of weird, and I either think you need to make it more consistent or just stick to one style. I think you need to vary your sentence structure up a little more as well, because especially with the Gaang and the Kyoshi warriors you often start each sentence with a person. "Sokka has his arms folded...Toph is quiet...Katara bites her lip." I would also like to see a little more description of the setting as well, but just as it pertains to enhancing each person's character.

Also, I think you would probably get more reviews if you enabled the anonymous reviews feature in your account settings.
Time and Fate chapter 4 . 3/28/2012
Oh, I would love to see this continue
timelordt chapter 4 . 3/18/2012
Wow, I love your story! I had forgotten how much I loved Avatar the Last Airbender, and to combine it with Buffy.. :D It makes me happy~ The story is really well written, you seem to have captured the characters well, the plot is intriguing and I have nothing bad to say about it. I hope you continue writing and updating this, cos I want more!

Ooh, and on another note I'm guessing the mysterious woman in the forest was Halfrek or some other vengeance demon. Must be.. :
yellulhchicken chapter 4 . 3/7/2012
and so the most recent chapter of this fic is read. Durn but I cant wait for more. Soooo whatever happened to the pale girl with curly brown hair who was with the Gaang in the previous chapter?
yellulhchicken chapter 3 . 3/7/2012
huh. Between chapters 1 and 2 perhaps? the person with Aang... Faith perhaps? Then again... maybe not. Definitely not Glorificus since Aang and gang are still sane.
yellulhchicken chapter 2 . 3/7/2012
"Oh, irony. Thy name is Buffy." you couldn't be more apt
yellulhchicken chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
Nice. Very Nice. An excellent start. I look forward to the next chapter.
Espied7 chapter 4 . 3/1/2012
Fantastic idea, brilliantly executed. I hope you continue it!
animeflunky chapter 4 . 3/1/2012
Love this story... so much. cant wait to read more.
calikocat chapter 4 . 2/28/2012
This is pretty nifty. Everyone is in character and I love how Buffy got lost, only to find her new friends. LOL I'll be watching this for updates.
EvilPurpleCookiePenkeyMonguin chapter 4 . 2/8/2012
Please update this. It is quite funny
Deddyloter chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
Opened this story thinking that because it was an Avatar and Buffy crossover it probably wouldn't be very good. I was however pleasantly surprised by the story and found myself really enjoying it, and hope that you'll continue to write and update the story soon.
wasdasdf chapter 4 . 1/6/2012
Endearingly funny, restlessly waiting for the next update. ;)
gatogirl1 chapter 4 . 1/3/2012
This is EVER so much fun. I love the thought of Buffy falling in with another bunch of kick-behind girls. _ And the Kiyoshi warriors' defense of Buffy- despite lack of knowledge about her- sits really well with me. _ Great job!
Glasbruch chapter 4 . 1/2/2012
This is really good. We need MOAR! And FASTA!
204 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »