Reviews for Transit the Sun
yellulhchicken chapter 3 . 3/7/2012
huh. Between chapters 1 and 2 perhaps? the person with Aang... Faith perhaps? Then again... maybe not. Definitely not Glorificus since Aang and gang are still sane.
yellulhchicken chapter 2 . 3/7/2012
"Oh, irony. Thy name is Buffy." you couldn't be more apt
yellulhchicken chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
Nice. Very Nice. An excellent start. I look forward to the next chapter.
Espied7 chapter 4 . 3/1/2012
Fantastic idea, brilliantly executed. I hope you continue it!
animeflunky chapter 4 . 3/1/2012
Love this story... so much. cant wait to read more.
calikocat chapter 4 . 2/28/2012
This is pretty nifty. Everyone is in character and I love how Buffy got lost, only to find her new friends. LOL I'll be watching this for updates.
EvilPurpleCookiePenkeyMonguin chapter 4 . 2/8/2012
Please update this. It is quite funny
Deddyloter chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
Opened this story thinking that because it was an Avatar and Buffy crossover it probably wouldn't be very good. I was however pleasantly surprised by the story and found myself really enjoying it, and hope that you'll continue to write and update the story soon.
wasdasdf chapter 4 . 1/6/2012
Endearingly funny, restlessly waiting for the next update. ;)
gatogirl1 chapter 4 . 1/3/2012
This is EVER so much fun. I love the thought of Buffy falling in with another bunch of kick-behind girls. _ And the Kiyoshi warriors' defense of Buffy- despite lack of knowledge about her- sits really well with me. _ Great job!
Glasbruch chapter 4 . 1/2/2012
This is really good. We need MOAR! And FASTA!
TheSpazChik chapter 4 . 12/26/2011
So far so good. Update soon plz!
Page-Mistress chapter 4 . 12/25/2011
I know this probably won't happen, but I keep having this idea of Zuko/Buffy going through my head.

It was bound to happen eventually.
recyclablefoxx chapter 4 . 12/21/2011
Somehow, I just know that Zuko meeting Buffy is the best thing to ever happen to him. He needs someone to show him how to live, and to see that there's always another path. She'd be an awesome big sister. I also lol'ed from when "Mushi" made Buffy blush two chapters ago, now I sorta ship them even if they're not going to be together ~heehee.
Merlini chapter 4 . 12/19/2011