Reviews for Transit the Sun
DemonKittyAngel chapter 3 . 10/22/2011
Huh? So who was it that sent Buffy there exactly? And aren't they gonna meet soon?
frznlights chapter 3 . 10/22/2011
sweet! Glad to see an update. Thanks for the update :)
MarbleGlove chapter 3 . 10/22/2011
Hah! Awesome. Poor Aang doesn't know enough about the spirits to spot a vengeance demon when he sees one. This is a fabulous explanation for how Buffy came to this universe.
Shiruy chapter 2 . 10/9/2011
Nyeeeh, this is hilarious and so much fun to read! I hope you'll keep writing this!
DemonKittyAngel chapter 2 . 7/28/2011
I'm liking this. It's real interesting to see full fleshed, original stories in areas that don't even have a lot written in. I like Buffy. And so far all the characters seem spot on and I can't wait for her to meet the Gaang (oh she so will). I also hope she takes Zuko's side 'cause we all know sooner or later he's gonna be in an argument and blow his top. Go Zuko!

So I'm assuming that this is where she ended up after beating Glory and jumping into the mystic dimension, portal.. thing. *frowns then waves it off* Whatever.
TrisakAminawn chapter 2 . 7/24/2011
Heheh. She must have her hair covered, so all Iroh saw was 'incredibly pale to have blue eyes,' with a side of 'really funny-looking.' (I still think the Kyoshi Warriors should have mistaken her for some kind of...beach spirit, with that yellow hair and weird skin and those eyes, coupled with coming out of nowhere with that kind of power and shaking off /lightning/.) And then she summoned Appa. Heh.

I like how she saw through Iroh. Also, Zuko is going to hit the roof when he finds out she beat Azula. I approve of the time skip. Yes, much irony is at work. I liked Zuko's screeching. When, exactly, did Buffy turn into a tea connoisseur?
wrathraven chapter 2 . 7/22/2011
Ok. Please continue this story. I have not read many Avatar crosssovers that I have liked. This may be the best. Pleasure to read.
staidwaters chapter 2 . 7/2/2011
okay, this is hilarious, and bizarre, and I totally love it. I hope it'll be continued.
Twilight Antediluvian chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
It's pretty fun how you take things that *do* *not* *match/mix/blend* and throw them together for kicks. It works, too, somehow. Even though I've only seen a few episodes of the first-ever Buffy series. It works.
Clockwork's Apprentice chapter 2 . 6/4/2011
I love this story. I think this is a great story.

Great plot line, and everything too.

PLease continue.
Calendar chapter 2 . 5/27/2011
There's nothing better than a well-executed crossover and you've written a picture-perfect one so far! I am very much looking forward to seeing where Buffy goes from meeting Iroh and Zuko. I wonder whether she'll stick with them or go back to the Kyoshi Warriors? Not to mention that while Appa might be temporarily hers, he is most definitely permanently Aang's! Of course, Aang is also Appa's in return...

I can't wait to read more!
I.D.Gr chapter 2 . 5/25/2011
I really like where this story is going.
Arathelia chapter 2 . 5/24/2011
Ya know, I really am liking this story. There aren't too many Buffy/Avatar stories out there because a lot of people aren't sure how to cross them, but I really think your way actually makes sense. I like how the people aren't sure what to think of Buffy's hair; I always thought it was odd that no one had blonde or red hair.

But seriously, I really want to see where you are going with the story, so please update soon!
Gremlinite chapter 2 . 5/20/2011
Wow-ee. This story is badass. :) I love your writing style. Plenty of great descriptions, but the story still moves along at a nice pace. It might be your take on the Avatar-verse, or it might be Buffy's witty musings, but it's all very endearing. Hope for more soon. This is great stuff. I wonder what Aang will think when Buffy tells him that Appa is hers now. :P
FatesShadow83 chapter 2 . 5/19/2011
Great story!

Its been so long since I watched the Avatar shows that I can't rememeber what happens next...

Looking forward to the next chapter!
189 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »