Reviews for Transit the Sun
Protagonist Of Life chapter 8 . 6/28/2014
Buffy, interdementional guidance councelor.
Destrark chapter 2 . 6/14/2014
Zuko and Iroh's reaction to Buffy meeting Azula and her gang is going to hilarious.
Guest chapter 8 . 5/27/2014
Is this story abandoned? I hope not because I really like it so far
axel100 chapter 8 . 2/18/2014
While I've enjoyed this so far, I would like to point out the distinct lack of slaying going on from Buffy. OK, I guess a vampire or two didn't come thru from our world with her, but perhaps the Avatar world has an euquivalent monter. And we now no that dark sprits make an appearance from time to time. Or perhaps a confrontation with Koh, The Face Stealer. Would the rules regarinding emotions apply to Buffy?
axel100 chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
Great story so far though I've don't quite remember Buffy being insulated against lightening. Great faceoff with Azula though!
silverfoxkurama chapter 8 . 12/3/2013
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo more how you end it there i caint wait for more
Guest chapter 8 . 11/14/2013
This is a good story too, and could definitely stand continuing. You have a lot of good ones actually - I've enjoyed all the ones I've read so far, though I'm unfamiliar with Bleach and SGA and have skipped those. The HP and SG1 oneshots have been good though. :-)
silverspetz chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
BULLSHIT! Buffy just magically figures out how to neutralize lightning on the fly? You had a great premise going here and you HAD to ruin it by making Buffy an unbeatable Mary Sue? "Raging Tornado that can't be stopped", my foot she is.

Just about the biggest mistake you can do in a crossover is turning it from a story about two sides meeting into a story about one side stepping in into the other one's story and fixing their problems for them. And you basically did just that.

On a more positive note. I admit that this is pretty well-written. The structure is good as is the choice of words
GreenOnBlack chapter 8 . 8/18/2013
Truly a wonderful piece of writing. Keep up the amazing work and I look forward to your next installment!
lizzpercush chapter 8 . 8/4/2013
This is interesting. And hilarious. Watching Buffy run around the avatar world is so much fun to read. I hope you write more.
cywscross chapter 7 . 8/1/2013
Already reviewed for chapter 8 but this is my favourite chapter so what the heck. BAMF!Buffy lolXD Always enjoy the badassery:D Love her interactions with Zuko and Iroh; she seems good for them. Can't wait for the next update!
Dream's Abyss chapter 8 . 7/30/2013
Yeah, I can see how her experience would help all of them.
Guile chapter 8 . 7/26/2013
Buffy feels a little overpowered here. Slayer, yeah, but everybody in the Avatar show is some super kung fu magic kid. Still a fun story if I just focus on the character interaction, though.
BrowniePoints chapter 8 . 7/23/2013
Buffy in the Avatarverse. I'll admit, I have a pretty limited knowledge of BtVS, though I do have a full and comprehensive knowledge of A:tLA. And I quite like how Buffy's appearance changes things. I really like AUs, as long as they're well-done, and this falls squarely into the category. Keep writing!
ankellysaurus chapter 8 . 7/21/2013
I am so glad another chapter of this story came out! It is one of my favorite stories. So few people do crossover really well, but this is excellently done!
196 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »