Reviews for Transit the Sun
cywscross chapter 7 . 8/1/2013
Already reviewed for chapter 8 but this is my favourite chapter so what the heck. BAMF!Buffy lolXD Always enjoy the badassery:D Love her interactions with Zuko and Iroh; she seems good for them. Can't wait for the next update!
Dream's Abyss chapter 8 . 7/30/2013
Yeah, I can see how her experience would help all of them.
Guile chapter 8 . 7/26/2013
Buffy feels a little overpowered here. Slayer, yeah, but everybody in the Avatar show is some super kung fu magic kid. Still a fun story if I just focus on the character interaction, though.
BrowniePoints chapter 8 . 7/23/2013
*laughing*
Buffy in the Avatarverse. I'll admit, I have a pretty limited knowledge of BtVS, though I do have a full and comprehensive knowledge of A:tLA. And I quite like how Buffy's appearance changes things. I really like AUs, as long as they're well-done, and this falls squarely into the category. Keep writing!
ankellysaurus chapter 8 . 7/21/2013
I am so glad another chapter of this story came out! It is one of my favorite stories. So few people do crossover really well, but this is excellently done!
cywsaphyre chapter 8 . 7/15/2013
I don't even read all that many avatar fics (and no buffy fics at all) but I love this anyway! Haven't come across any other crossovers of this caliber; love the character interactions and how Buffy's very badassXD Can't wait for the next chapter so update soon:)
cywscross chapter 8 . 7/9/2013
Very nice! Love the interaction between Buffy and Zuko and Iroh and pretty much everyone else. Love how she's kickass in this universe too. I don't even watch Buffy the Vampire Slayer and I like it:) Can't wait for the next chapter! Please update soon!
Doni chapter 8 . 7/3/2013
I could definitely see Buffy and Zuko having quite a bit in common and getting along. Well done.
bur bur chapter 8 . 6/28/2013
i love it please please please update fast
Princess Mariana chapter 8 . 6/28/2013
Please update! :)
irezel chapter 8 . 6/26/2013
WOOHOO?! i have never imagined this crossover...but man am i enjoying it! i hope you continue it soon!
Turtle Kid the Woolgatherer chapter 8 . 6/26/2013
Thank you for writing!
scythe195 chapter 8 . 6/26/2013
Amazing story, I cannot wait until the next update, this story is so much fun to read!
Redmage2 chapter 8 . 6/25/2013
This crossover fits so unexpectedly well. I'm really enjoying it!
Rashaka chapter 8 . 6/25/2013
I'm delighted to see this updated. It's always such a pleasure.
201 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »