Reviews for Transit the Sun
scythe195 chapter 8 . 6/26/2013
Amazing story, I cannot wait until the next update, this story is so much fun to read!
Redmage2 chapter 8 . 6/25/2013
This crossover fits so unexpectedly well. I'm really enjoying it!
Rashaka chapter 8 . 6/25/2013
I'm delighted to see this updated. It's always such a pleasure.
dreameralways chapter 8 . 6/23/2013
Looking forward to more.
Guest chapter 8 . 6/20/2013
Lovely.
CharmedbyFire chapter 8 . 6/22/2013
Lol toph is the only one with her shit together haha XD great chapter!
ArrayePL chapter 8 . 6/21/2013
Thank you for updating. I really missed your story.
Anzer'ke chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
...This was really good, right up until Buffy became boring god mode character number 90,876.

Then I skimmed and lost interest. Pity.
maleficus-lupus chapter 8 . 6/20/2013
Thank you for reminding me how much I love avatar fics! *bows* junior to master*
Maridee42 chapter 8 . 6/20/2013
*sobs horrifically*
Page-Mistress chapter 8 . 6/20/2013
Any one else feel like dope-slapping Zuko?

And don't worry, Azar. It's not your depiction of him, it's Zuko in general.

He got better eventually.
Sage of wind Dragons chapter 8 . 6/20/2013
You know in canon they actually ended the war in possibly the best possible way you know? I mean befor ehnad it was like the Fire nation ruled the majority of the world and the water tirbes were of no concequence, but that final battle day the fire nation’s leader gets replaced and the earth kingdom gets their capital city back to them.
No real leader nor any army in any good condition but the earth king Bumi who was probably the earth kingdoms heros .so the earth kingdom was never in any postion to BE able to make demands or have revenge conquest type deal.
but here...

Here…Zuko and Iroh both are still banashiend and thus a foe and they didn’t get the previous banashiment off like in canon with has to have issues, Zukos worry is completly understandable.
Although iroh in charge of the day of the eclipse fighting would be awesome him knowing whats going on and all. on boht sides...
But yeah this series is freaking awesome, although part of me feels as if the avatars group already had enough allies of high quality and Ozai and Azula NEED some there. perhaps some vamps? vampires of any sort against the fire nation is compelty laughable (unless a firebender gets turned and thus is immune to fire and could fire bend then and muhhaa! and then your fighting a super powered, super fast, super sense's, with high quality martial arts, AND fire bending.
but yeah vamp vs a water bender or earth bender would interesting, even if you crush a vamps head with a rock it wouldent do anything until lyou take the head off the sholders you know? so water and earth against vampire hoarde would be awesome. I mean vamps would kind of get owned by benders in a lot of ways but its still be an intrestin experience.
and the fire loard needs some back up in the fight, I still remember how utterly pawned Ozai was after being super chared fought Aang roughly equailly but then the avatar state comes out and... good night you know!

well Combustion man, Ozai and Azula together are all awesome and all but still.
hell considering medevial fighting means armor as well everything would be awesome there.
But very good interactions between Zuko and buffy, really a wonderfull dynamic there and far more interesting than Aang and Buffy interactions, oh sure Buffy and Aang can bond over stuff and its nice to see, but still
I am curious where you take this, I know this is more to do with character interactions than the plot ,, but this sucker is AWESOME.
and its at the point where if you want you could turn the plot of a story into it and all...
but anyway great chapter, and I loved it! cant wait for more you know.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 8 . 6/20/2013
Little kids all in a row. And lancing a wound. *claps*
DemonKittyAngel chapter 8 . 6/20/2013
lol You know I always love hearing from you.

This is hands down one of my favorite stories and I'm always excited to see where you're going with it. Nice to see Zuko getting his head out of his ass too.

Also, shockingly long chapter. Kinda makes up for the wait. But you're still writing, so it's always worth the wait.

Do you write more in the summer or less? Curiosity speaking.
FatesShadow83 chapter 8 . 6/20/2013
Brilliant chapter! So glad you're continuing this! :-)
189 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »