Reviews for Know My Name
Hungarian Uzumaki chapter 1 . 1/30
Awesome
Heuress chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
Ah, this story was so good! I love BelCan so, so much. I really wish there was more of it out there. I know that you're not on fanfiction anymore, which saddens me greatly. I am definitely going to favourite this, as it is without a doubt a unique rarity. I am so glad that I took the time to read it :)
readingpower chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
This was so perfect! They are so in character, and I love it!
Maiko-Yukuta98 chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
I want MOREEEE I LOVED IT 3
HalcyonHermit chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
Oh this was a great story with swell emotion, I could just picture Belarus goading Canada on, looking for that spark to ignite his anger and rage she was looking for.
Lordriochi chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
That was awesome. Go Canada!
Purestrongpoem chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
Great story.
Panic at the Beatles Disco chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
Wow. I have never thought of this paring until my friend recommended it to me, so thanks for making the first fic I read for it something to make me love it. I know its not a ship story, but it was beautifully written. Good job.
CartoonCaster21 chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
This is very interesting. The detail in this was really well-written and emotion was there. I think I support this couple now XD Perhaps, I do find it cute. Keep writing, I had to review. That was too amazing to just fav without thanking you for writing it first :3
AnimeApprentice chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
I quite like your quest! Personally, Belarus is my shipping who-*cough* I mean, my most frequently used in pairings. Here's a list of the Nations that I use!
Japan
England
Canada
Germany
Switzerland
I also ship her with those same people in Nyotalia form, because have you ever seen a picture of male!Belarus? He's hot!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
:D
GOBELARUSANDCANADA!
whiskedaway chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
Belarus shoud become a therapist.

At least she would get better results than most, haha.

(My god, Canada's submissiveness in APH pisses me of SO MUCHCHCHCHCHHCHQWFEÜ/B% VQ!)
Pipidae chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
I read this for the lulz, but I think BelCan is now quite possibly my OTP.
LeDanseurM chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
I really enjoyed this story. It's really cute how Belarus cares about Canada and shows it in her own way. Plus I bet she was kinda surprised that could get that angry. If only she saw him during the World Wars...

Once again great littke story!
BlackWindButterfly chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
I never really thought to ship this pairing so I grew curious. I loved this though. Belarus doesn't sound as insane as so many people make her out to be in this. I found your characterization of her to be spot on, Canada too of course. Canada admiring her is a rather cute idea, but I can see it. It all makes so much sense now.

I suppose what I'm saying is that this fic is all around awesome and that I'm fairly sure I'm going to start pairing Belarus and Canada more often.