Reviews for Ghosting
courageblainekurt chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
This is so good! I cried badly at the end, it was so sad:( amazing oneshot though:)
asweetmoonbeam chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
I'm not sure what to say. Unhappy klaine makes me sad, and yet a semi sad ending fits this. Definitely very well written, like all your stories
heba adel chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
i am crying , that was amazing
mailroomorder chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
This is such a great story. My heart was beating fast and hard the whole time. I was so scared, and I didn't even know why. My heart aches for Blaine.
LovelyJuJu chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
I'm sobbing tears of happiness. This story is beautiful.
JiminSugaHope chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
still makes me tear up
goofycourage chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
I can't believe I haven't noticed this story until now. The ending is kind of cruel, but it's still beautiful. This is a masterpiece.
GleekyGleekerson chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
Ohmygod my creys...

This was so amazing and beautiful

Love!
wishingonlightning chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
I LOVE this! This is well written and just overall amazing. Part 2 was absolutely adorable. Part 8 completely broke my heart - well actually any fic where they don't end up together breaks my heart.

Really, this is so, so good. ]
The Devil In Me chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
i was in aww, it's really good writen, and sad, and lovely.
ZeebaDeeba chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
This was absolutely Beautiful.

My god. I have no idea how to put into words what I'm feeling right now, but that was just astounding.

I've always loved stuff like this. Like Ghost Whisperer. Helping lost spirits find the light and stuff.

I loved the ending. That was just Precious.

Truly Remarkable!

-Michele
Shabell chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
Just read this on LJ then went back to comment and it wasn't there. I went ballistic. But i found it again :D It's 'totally awesome'. thanks for a great fic!
Katamabob chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
I liked it. Certainly strange. Weird concept. But beautifully written, ever so sweet and based off an amazing song (though Broken Horse is totes my favourite. Just sayin' ;D).

Kate
deleted9 chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
This was such an amazing idea to have for this pairing, and you pulled it off so well! It was so heartbreaking but just so...romantic and wonderful at the same time. You couldn't have ended it any better, either! Great job!
cupcakeeeee15 chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
OMGGG I CRIED READING THIS! Sooo sad! I wished Blaine could stay but obviously he had to move on. OMGG THIS WAS A BEAUTIFULLY WRITTEN STORY... SO BEAUTIFULLLL