Reviews for I'm Your Next Class President!
"Is it possible for Phineas to become half-boy, half-unicorn?" Actually it is, Isabella. Take Phineas to Ponyville and you'll get your wish. Loved that line and love this story so far!
partner555 chapter 8 . 9/3/2013
Oh yeah, I love it. Favouriting.
partner555 chapter 5 . 9/2/2013
I knew Buford was the one defacing the posters. I also knew it was without Baljeet's knowledge.
maria chapter 8 . 6/5/2013
This story is good but it would've been better if there was more phineas and ferb in it. I read your other story the "Phineas is mine" or something and I would just like to say that the other story is better. But this is also a good story
Midnight4568 chapter 8 . 10/12/2011
Oh...

I was kind of expecting something different, like what if Ferb won? Since it would be a huge surprise to everyone else running, like if he signed up secretly, or something.

Great story though! -adds to favorites-
Lake Bomb chapter 8 . 5/24/2011
ahhhhhhhhh Pretty please do something else like this Awesomeness.

Signed,

Da AWESOME 1 aka Lake Bomb
ALOTOFNUTS chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
This story was amazing! In your next story could you have more moments with Baljeet and Ginger? They're so cute together. :)
ZaxSauce12 chapter 8 . 5/23/2011
Wow i really didn't see that coming. Either way great job
2 headed dragonlover chapter 8 . 5/23/2011
I love the fireside girl serires you have. I only know of three but please tell me if there's more.
digigirl02 chapter 8 . 5/23/2011
Great story, I enjoyed it.
vcawarrior15 chapter 8 . 5/23/2011
Well, not the result I was hoping for, still another fine chapter and a great story too.
ProtoPhinbella chapter 7 . 5/18/2011
I've an Idea for a ad on in the storyline should Isabella win the election

If she wins have Phineas win the Vice president He'll have been campaigining under the table and behind the scences
vcawarrior15 chapter 7 . 5/17/2011
Another fine chapter. I wander whos gonna win.
Better a Freak Than A Fake chapter 7 . 5/17/2011
ops I meant were. That Adyson's one smart cookie to do that but... question? Why'd Ginger shread the question cards?
Better a Freak Than A Fake chapter 6 . 5/17/2011
"So this is what it feels like to be in love with a boy that doesn't notice you. Now if only I could only imagine him as a horse from the waist down..."

BEST LINE EVER! How long are they gonna act like eachother anyway?