Reviews for Consequences of PDA
crossingbxrders chapter 1 . 3/19/2015
Aw, I'm pretty sure I've read this dozens of times before I decided to review! It just wouldn't feel right if I didn't leave you something.

The little interview when Jim talked about them having sex in the shower for Pam's (and the audience's) reaction was probably my favorite. What a dork. I love the spin you took on it!

You have good grasp on Jim, Pam, and their relationship and your portrayal of Cece is very real, with how she dealt with people's reactions to the documentary and now with Jim's reaction to her having a love interest. I love how you added the tidbit about Pam's father, because from what I've seen in a lot of fics, that's not touched on a lot, how her parents' divorce really affected her and whatever past she had with them - her father, more notably, since we've seen she has a healthy relationship with her mom.

Favoriting, and I'm following you! I don't know how active you are these days, but I hope to see more from you! I am interested in how you would portray Philip if you ever do/had!
bellamara chapter 2 . 6/21/2012
Very cute and funny. Enjoyed reading it.
Taylor Redmond chapter 2 . 1/12/2012
I love overprotective Jim! He's so adorable. :) The ending is great, too. I just love this whole thing.
fishe153 chapter 2 . 12/17/2011
NOTE: I wrote this review as I read your story, not after.

'and he grumbles something to himself about how he is being rational.'

Clever line, that. I like it a lot!

The argument between CeCe was very well done. It's rare to see Jim angry, so I expected you to have to write him out of character, but I was wrong. You did a fantastic job writing his dialogue just like he would say it on the show. That reveals a lot of skill, dedication, and knowledge of the office.

My respect for you increases as I read. Jim and Pam's discussion about CeCe was superbly written. Mature, emotional, and totally capturing both characters.

Wow. Bringing Pam's dad into it, and comparing her experiences with CeCe's was brilliant, especially with the sad things you wrote about her father. Very impressive. You played this situation far more cleverly than I thought you would. You're using CeCe's conflict to reveal things about Jim and Pam, instead of just telling how they react to it. Very good work.

'she would have a boyfriend on his way to the hospital and a father in the back of a cop car right now'

That's a pretty funny line! :D

'and when he returns, he is a man on a mission.'

Another funny line.

'Somehow, handling all of this doesn't seem like such an ordeal anymore.'

WOW! I am totally blown away. This story was so mature, with just the right hints of comedy in with the drama. One of the best things I have seen on this website. This is a work of genius. I love it.
StarStrewn chapter 2 . 12/13/2011
Haha, I am loving this story! Both chapters have been great, hoping for more. ] Great job!
BearsBeetsBattlestarGalactica chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
awesome story! loved it!
fishe153 chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
Wow! This was a really great concept, and you did a great job writing it. People don't usually think about the sort've things the office characters reveal about themselves, and how it must affect their personal life. If you continue this story, I will read and review!
StarStrewn chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
This made me laugh. ]And it was so real, I never considered the consequences. Nice story, good work! ]