Reviews for Inheritance of Hatred
moocow4me chapter 18 . 10/21/2013
Aww I loved that, interesting take and wonderful dialogue! Success!
Sis chapter 18 . 5/21/2013
Ot was so wonderful!
Sis chapter 16 . 5/21/2013
Ima cry
Sis chapter 12 . 5/20/2013
So excited!
Sis chapter 6 . 5/19/2013
Sasuke is losing it! Im loving this story!
XiaoXiaoTYY chapter 18 . 10/22/2012
Wow! I started reading this story on a whim and went through all 18 chapters in 1 setting. It's very interesting so far. I can't wait to read more!
Muriel chapter 18 . 9/17/2012
HOLY MOTHER OF GOD THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST THINGS I HAVE EVER READ OMG I'M CRYING. Please keep being awesome.
operagirl76 chapter 18 . 8/28/2012
This really was a beautiful and sweet chapter! I forgot that Karin is an Uzumaki as well, so technically Naruto isn't the last of his clan... but I guess we can assume in your AR that that fact was never revealed!
unheardcries chapter 18 . 8/24/2012
This story kept me on the edge of my seat
Rosebunse chapter 18 . 8/18/2012
TT Sooo sweeet!
gymbat chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
This is a petition for Naruto Shippuden to have a sasunaru ending. petitions/ sasunaru-naruto-shippuuden remove spaces. Please send this link to other saunaru fans.
Dobbygrl chapter 18 . 8/18/2012
Great chapter. I loved how it ended and excited for the next one.
crazed-slash-fan chapter 18 . 8/18/2012
Awwww such a sweet ending love the chapter and the interaction of sauske and naruto in this as chapter :)
KARASU25 chapter 18 . 8/18/2012
loved it! Your Sasuke is really beautifully done, as is your Naruto. Their relationship is so tender here. cant wait for the next chapter! hope to see more of sasukes recovery/pain and maybe what the rest of their generation thinks or just some more narusasu/sasunaru love hehe. Amazing job!
crazed-slash-fan chapter 17 . 8/14/2012
Story is amazing :) please update soon I would love to see more of this story