Reviews for Inheritance of Hatred
ranoshi chapter 19 . 12/17/2016
Thank you for bringing closure to the story. I think you did each character justice in your characterizations in each of them. Besides Naruto, and Sasuke, I was fond of Tsunade, Kakashi, Gaara, A, people's respect of Naruto and those who welcomed Sasuke. I found Sakura's conversation with Naruto, Naruto leaving Sasuke at a lost with his devotion, Tsunade and A giving in to Naruto, Sakura/Kakashi/Tsunade's support, Gaara's worry after reading about the loyalty seal, Kakashi's efficient examinations, Sasuke's efforts to try, Sasuke seeing Naruto's love watching the village that made me think Naruto will be Hokage and protect it the way a leader is meant to, and Naruto and Sasuke'sI soft affections, most memorable. I was surprised Shikamaru would be the other person to visit Sasuke when Naruto was away but appreciative nonetheless. Thank you for writing.
zarahkid chapter 19 . 8/14/2016
Must admit, not a bad story at all.
hayamira chapter 19 . 8/13/2016
Love this and such great writing ability!
Phamtonsnow chapter 1 . 5/12/2016
Great start! Looking forward to reading more.
OneLazyLibra chapter 19 . 4/11/2016
This was really good. The ending seemed kind of abrupt tho. Other than that everything else was flawless. Really good.
demonangel59 chapter 19 . 9/8/2015
beautiful story continues to write for us readers, thank you for you work.
strabimonx chapter 18 . 4/21/2015
i like it alot especially the ending

PM me if you are going to write more like this ok
tutb88 chapter 18 . 7/5/2014
Thank you for the story! I'm afraid, I won't be original when I mention that it's better than the manga. Because it is, believe it :D

The plot is incredibly exciting, and so gripping! Naruto and Sasuke are just like that - perfect.
moocow4me chapter 18 . 10/21/2013
Aww I loved that, interesting take and wonderful dialogue! Success!
Sis chapter 18 . 5/21/2013
Ot was so wonderful!
Sis chapter 16 . 5/21/2013
Ima cry
Sis chapter 12 . 5/20/2013
So excited!
Sis chapter 6 . 5/19/2013
Sasuke is losing it! Im loving this story!
XiaoXiaoTYY chapter 18 . 10/22/2012
Wow! I started reading this story on a whim and went through all 18 chapters in 1 setting. It's very interesting so far. I can't wait to read more!
Muriel chapter 18 . 9/17/2012
HOLY MOTHER OF GOD THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST THINGS I HAVE EVER READ OMG I'M CRYING. Please keep being awesome.