Reviews for What We Want
Jasline43 chapter 3 . 4/7/2013
True love there so cute together
Guest chapter 3 . 4/2/2013
MY HEART HURTS. IT LITERALLY HURTS FROM THE LEVEL OF CUTE RADIATING OFF OF THOS ONE SHOT. I WILL NEVER EVER GET OVER YOUR WRITING STYLE AND HOW IN CHARACTER EVERYTHING IS FOR THE LOVE OF GOD HELP ME.
Guest chapter 2 . 4/2/2013
BUT IT WAS SO WORTH THE TWO WEEKS RIGHT. BECAUSE THIS IS SO BEAUTIFUL AND SO IN CHARACTER I DONT EVEN KNOW HOW TO HANDLE MYSELF.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
OH MY GOSH. Your writing style is eerily similar to Kelley's. This is one of my favorites because it SOUNDS exactly like something Chloe would say or think, and how Kelley would write it out as. Ugh stop with your perfection it hurts.
Guest chapter 3 . 2/24/2013
OMG, tht was AWESOME!
fireicegirl16 chapter 3 . 1/26/2013
Luv it
alicelover520 chapter 3 . 12/2/2012
I loveee it!
Usaki4eva chapter 3 . 9/4/2012
i. LOVE. it. oh my gosh i want a derek! i dont care how much shit he would give me hes so dedicated and hes there for her... :,) its so beautiful. your writing is superb by the way! u go!
Hippie Cat chapter 3 . 7/21/2012
Your writing is beautiful. This was such a wonderful story. Its wasn't so sappy that I wanted to throw up, it was plausible and completely adorable. I loved your wording and how you put in details, a lot of fanfiction is cut and dry, straight to the point, but you took the time to make your words count. You can definately tell that this took a lot of time and thought.
That70sshowlova chapter 3 . 12/30/2011
That was amazing. I love it.
moon-called-princess chapter 3 . 12/11/2011
So beautiful!

:D!
Chickedy-pea chapter 3 . 5/23/2011
amazing every chapter was briliant and I liked the ending the whole story was tense and even though not the most normal cicumstances romantic
Julie chapter 3 . 5/14/2011
wow! that was a really good story!

i loved the ending especially! i look forward to reading more of your stories!
madamemouse chapter 3 . 5/8/2011
Sorry it took me forever to get to this chapter. Argh...life is pissing me off! But yum-such a sweet and adorb ending. And he made her hot milk with honey. Awwww...But in a strange way that's kinda sexy too (and when I say kinda I really mean very. lol) So good! I want to read MORE of your writing. MORE, MORE, MORE!
silverymoonxoxo chapter 3 . 5/6/2011
love love love this story! its soooooo well written and just amazingg! i cant wait to read more of your stuff when ya get back to it! D