Reviews for Details in the Fabric
Guest chapter 3 . 1/18/2013
The last para was so sweet. Loved it.
demuredemeanor chapter 4 . 12/8/2011
Beautifully written, but those last three paragraphs where Castle is reading her facial expressions like a book were perfect beyonds words!
1477166 chapter 4 . 11/30/2011
I swear. Everything you write is just perfection. This is so deep and beautiful and amazing!
I'm Widget chapter 4 . 4/25/2011
Sweet. Great story.
I'm Widget chapter 3 . 4/25/2011
I'm Widget chapter 2 . 4/25/2011
I love that you gave us both points of view. Fab story. On to chapter three...
I'm Widget chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
Just found this. Great start. So much emotion.
phnxgrl chapter 4 . 4/18/2011
This story premise is an exploration of the thought and fears of Both Rick and Kate! It takes much sorrow for Kate to admit that she was the one that screwed up and she must remedy it! I love the way Rick was unable to even write coherently due to his emotional upheaval! I loved the fact that having them recognize that being in each other's life made them better able to do everything! I cries tears when they finally realized they need each other permanently! You really need to do a follow up piece!
Ariel119 chapter 2 . 4/17/2011
Very nicely done!
i am a castle fan chapter 4 . 4/10/2011
that was really good still love the way you write, and I agree with GenevaAthena that I think you could go places with it. What ever you decide to do with this story I have loved reading it. Well done great job.
drowninginlove chapter 4 . 4/10/2011
Oh my god this is honestly SO good.

I love where you left it but I really think you could take this places :)

amazing story :)
beautybells chapter 4 . 4/10/2011
Wow. You really captured the essence of these characters. Bravo!
The Writer's Muse chapter 3 . 4/6/2011
Wow! I do not believe that was awful at all and can't believe that you would think that it is. It was beautiful and touching and sweet and I could go on and on. I hope you plan on continuing.
WillTCastle chapter 3 . 4/6/2011
Have been quite busy with work. Wasn't able to read the chapter earlier. Sorry for not posting a review.

As for your thoughts about it being awful, you are joking right. This chapter had some of the best emotional stuff I have read in a long while. This absolutely made my day.

"But, Josh wasn't here anymore, and the only thing stopping her from making a move was her own fears and insecurities. Oh course they were there, and she would be naïve to think that they would just go away. But the question was, was Rick worth the risk? Was it worth having her private life broadcasted to anyone with internet access or a television when she could be gaining a new family? Could she deal with that? Did any of this internal struggle even matter?

What if he didn't love her the same way she loved him? Sure, he trusted her and cared for her, but did he love her? How did she know that this was more to him than just a fling?

If it had the ability to, her heart would be punching her in the face. She knew that it wasn't about the books anymore. In fact, she wasn't entirely sure if it had ever been about the books. Kate knew that Rick would never intentionally hurt her. And isn't that all she could really ask for? The assurance the Rick would never do anything to hurt her if he could help it, and she knew that if he did actually hurt her, he would hurt himself in the process."

The last paragraph is pure gold. If I were to be honest with myself, this is all that Kate Beckett needs to know and worry about in the show. And if she realizes this particular fact, none of her insecurities or trust issues would matter.

Absolutely beautiful chapter. One of the best I have read in some time.

Waiting eagerly for the next one.

Regards,