Reviews for Raindrops Keep Falling On My Head
lovemeback.x chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
Your fics are amazing, and this was no exception. You write so well. Please never stop writing.
Gfhjvg chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
thesilentpath chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
I wish I could be as descriptive in my writing as you are. You had me totally immersed with the girls and the rain on the balcony. Beautifully written story, and excellent descriptive language. I am in awe of your talent. I can't wait to read more of your stories.
momo0424 chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
That was hot! Loved it!
Sadako Mcfly chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
Ahhh, thanks for this one! D After that HORROR of a chapter you gave us, this one was pretty much appreciated.

Even though it makes me think of their lives when they decided to move to LA. รต_o This makes me sad, though, since this makes me think that Brittany will cheat, Santana will ignore and, they'll pretend and everything will fall apart...

Anyway! Awesome smutty!fic. *-*
emmaliefje chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
Hot, and somehow still sensual and loving! Really great job! :)
ducksticks chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
Oh dear this was too much hotness for one fic... thats why I need a second part with Santana taking care on her own hands now xD

Seiously, first time I read some thing about a balcony and outdoors sex and completely mind blowed here P

Keep writing!
Santana Lopez chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
Brittany's oral is almost as forceful as a train hitting someone...OHHHHH
heyalove chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
I loved it! You make me smile throughout when reading your stories. You've said future fic in your summary thing, so I'm gonna alert it, even if it is complete! I think you could turn this in to a story, it's awesome! D
Jett chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
Haha, that last line was perfection!

Awesome story! :D
DeadFlash27 chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
That was hot. write more Santitany
terriblemuriel chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
Balcony sex. UNF!

And a good time was had by all. ;D
Leah chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
That was unbelievably hot. The image of Santana on the railing with the rain coming down on her and Brittany between her legs? Just, wow, I wish someone would draw it. Very sweet and sexy little story. Well done.
roro chapter 1 . 3/28/2011!
Orange-Green chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
Sorry if this posts multiple times, my phone is giving me trouble. That said, "would you hush? I know what I'm doing." - I loved that!

And "mother clucker" - very clever lol. This was great...and hot! Great story!