Reviews for Human Emotion
Bama122 chapter 1 . 2/13/2016
YOU have captured the essence of the Hetty /Deeks done.
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
Hetty takes care of her own, always has, always will. Very good work!
Dalek Warrior chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
This is a great story, I can really see Hetty and Deeks in this situation.
jmlane1966 chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
This was so well done. Your writing is extraordinary. This scene was perfect. My heart broke for him, at his loneliness, his solitude, his pain. I'm glad you sent Hetty to him. Great story.
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
good story!
Ambrosia Rush chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
Wonderful story, loved it from start to finish :)
Melkatt chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
This is a great story! I've wondered for awhile how Deeks "decompressed" after losing Traynor, arresting a dirty cop, and nearly losing his own life in the process. I love that Hetty is a mentor and also a den mother of sorts. I also love that you allowed Hetty to say what needed to be said briefly and to the point. Well done!
Izzie McCool chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
I just wanna say i really liked this, and i really think you did a great job with both the characters and the emotions in it.
shirik chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
i'm amazed by the straingh of this story!
cein chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
I'm surprized there's not more stories with Hetty and Deeks out there. They make a wonderful pairing and this story is no exception. Thanks for posting it.
Loopylou chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
This is really good. I love the relationship between Hetty and Deeks. Two tiny little things though- Hetty's last name is Lange, and tuff should be spelled tough. ;)

I don't usually read most fan fic more than a couple of times, but I have a feeling that I'll be revisiting this one more than that. It's such a striking story- love the paragraph with Deeks sprawled on the floor.

Lou
Momsa chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
I love this story, thank you.
gf7 chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
Lovely way to shine a light on a fantastic and understated relationship on the show. Perfectly in character. Nice work.
unbrokensaviorwithperfecthair chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
This is really good. It's a nice take on the episode. There aren't many Hetty/Deeks stories, so this was really cool. I think you had them in character very well... especially Hetty.