Reviews for Of Climbing Trees and New Beginnings
Elias Scott chapter 1 . 8/1
I love this move and also read the book. I think you did a clever thing here. I like your writing. It is well written. The only problem I see is that they might be in their 30's by time they could climb the tree they planted in her front yard. Chances are they either already are married to each other, to someone else, or are single. What are the chances of them being single though? Something to ghink about.
lkesjglakj chapter 1 . 4/16
It's amazing!
The.Ocean.Shadow chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
I saw the movie last night. Read the book several years ago! I LOVE IT.
Kamas chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
Bryce and Juli sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G
iD 3 chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
that was great! i loved the book and the movie.
CO-DP 'AC chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
I wonder how the movie is like! Is it like the one in the book? I wish so! I am scared to see what their face look like. I hope it sounds good. I have counted how much year you have read the book, it was in 2005 right? I was made in 2001, I can't believe that! You did fine. Do you hope that Wendelin Van Draanen will keep writing the story Flipped?
RebellaGrayson chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
I was there! With you! Watching it!
sunshine-bug-10 chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
it was awesome i read it 5 time
Agent Striker chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
loved it! i haven't seen the movie, but i do know the time setting is all wrong...and i totally agree with you about I AM NUMBER 4, it was uber off!
Lunalovely97 chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
i like it, i read the book in class about one to two years ago in 7th grade. I watched the movie a couple of days ago and I though it was GENIUS! I've never seen another book adapted so well into a movie. I do like this one-shot, its sweet,good job on it
Who Are You What Do You Want chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
nice story. Just wondering what you planned on doing with it?
Dove's Wing chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
I enjoyed it.

Nothing was majorly grammatically wrong, as far as I can see.

There was an unrealistic piece here, though. Trees can't grow that fast, and there's no way a tree could grow nearly big enough to climb while Bryce and Juli were still teenagers...

Other than that, it was nice. :) Short, and to the point. Nice job.
Code Purple chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
I like it. The only mistake was that Sycamore trees grow really slow. So it would take about 100 years for it to get high.

The movie I did like, though it was in the fifties and Loretta wore a pink dress. I thought it stayed to the storyline pretty well, unlike some other movies.

*Glares at Lightning Thief*

Well, thanks for the review, anyway.

~Code Purple