Reviews for Of Climbing Trees and New Beginnings
The.Ocean.Shadow chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
I saw the movie last night. Read the book several years ago! I LOVE IT.
Kamas chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
Bryce and Juli sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G
iD 3 chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
that was great! i loved the book and the movie.
CO-DP 'AC chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
I wonder how the movie is like! Is it like the one in the book? I wish so! I am scared to see what their face look like. I hope it sounds good. I have counted how much year you have read the book, it was in 2005 right? I was made in 2001, I can't believe that! You did fine. Do you hope that Wendelin Van Draanen will keep writing the story Flipped?
RebellaGrayson chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
I was there! With you! Watching it!
sunshine-bug-10 chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
it was awesome i read it 5 time
Agent Striker chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
loved it! i haven't seen the movie, but i do know the time setting is all wrong...and i totally agree with you about I AM NUMBER 4, it was uber off!
Lunalovely97 chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
i like it, i read the book in class about one to two years ago in 7th grade. I watched the movie a couple of days ago and I though it was GENIUS! I've never seen another book adapted so well into a movie. I do like this one-shot, its sweet,good job on it
Who Are You What Do You Want chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
nice story. Just wondering what you planned on doing with it?
Dove's Wing chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
I enjoyed it.

Nothing was majorly grammatically wrong, as far as I can see.

There was an unrealistic piece here, though. Trees can't grow that fast, and there's no way a tree could grow nearly big enough to climb while Bryce and Juli were still teenagers...

Other than that, it was nice. :) Short, and to the point. Nice job.
Code Purple chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
I like it. The only mistake was that Sycamore trees grow really slow. So it would take about 100 years for it to get high.

The movie I did like, though it was in the fifties and Loretta wore a pink dress. I thought it stayed to the storyline pretty well, unlike some other movies.

*Glares at Lightning Thief*

Well, thanks for the review, anyway.

Code Purple