Reviews for A Foolproof Letter Scheme
aydinbydin chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
... Yeah. One of the Best Birthday Presents Ever. 3
CrystalOfEllinon chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
"Cackles evilly"

There are worse fates than being engaged to a ninja. But poor, traumatized Tommy. And even more traumatized Hawk. That guy has some downright incredible cahones to keep from ending up a sobbing wreck under his desk.

Drop ceilingsgleeful ninja. Really. Some things just make their job too easy.
Faye Kinitt chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
This was a great fic. you genuinely had me laughing out loud. I love Hawk in this story, you write him so well, as professional as one can be when you have a group of ninja, a cowboy with a 6 shooter and a guy whos military uniform is just loose pants and no shoes! (quickkick cracks me up) .

The bit with Flint is exactly how I see flint! and I really liked how you wrote snakes and storm shadow, a great mix of their stark professionalism and their ease with eathother and their close relationship with Hawk.

again great fic. really well written and the characters pwrfect in my opinion.
Linuxgirl chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
*Rofl* cute story.

Poor Hawk. As if dealing with the resident ninja wouldn't be bad enough considering their eccentric lifestyle. But having to deal with a wooing ninja clan on top, oh boy.

Though I can definitely understand him trying the chocolates, I'm a sweet tooth myself and even more so under stress. Which he must have plenty by now.

Nice work, maybe we'll see more like that? Please?
willwrite4fics chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
Haha. Hawk SHOULD learn better than to taste chocolates dropped off by a strange ninja though.

SnakeEyes being all gleeful to see his swordbrother uncomfortable over suitors was funny.
Karama9 chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
*snort* cute!

I have actually two plot bunnies that I've been trying to fend off concerning girls trying to give Storm some chocolate on Valentine's day. This didn't help, but it was still amusing. Poor Tommy... being the heir has disadvantages.

Snake Eyes is getting off easy... imagine if those 'suitors' decided he was a good prospect too, he'd be fending off the exact same letters and chocolates, all the while trying to convince Scarlett not to kill him outright.