Reviews for All Incarnations
acciojubjubbird chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
That was wonderful and the reimagining was fantastic and zjjdjdbdshhzjsn keysmash I have no words. (one thing though...green raybans? Was that a Darren pink sunnies reference? If so I love you. If not you're still awesome)
Smile the tears away chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
Beautiful!
Monica121 chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
My heart. Seriously, its kind of like Community's Chaos Theory episode, only better, more beautiful, romantic, heartbreaking, thought provoking... I could go on :p

I love all of your LA references, because that's where I live and they just make me teehee a little bit. Also, your pop culture is always spot on, and used to just the right degree. Quite simply, your work is beautifully crafted, and I hope you work on original stories, because I would definitely buy them. I love your style.
LBQIO chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
ADORE!
Gone12345678 chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
Great Story:) I've come back to re-read t serveral times.
MusicalEscape chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
They'll always find each other. It's inevitable. Here's one I just thought of:

'Kurt Hummel had a crappy day. He leaves his house in the morning like normal, but on the way to /The Phantom of the Opera/ rehearsal, a cab splatters mud all over him, ruining his coat, hair, and pores. Damn paparazzi got a picture of it, too.

In rehearsal, Kurt reaches into his (thankfully clean) bag for his script- to find only air. The director wasn't amused.

Then, on the way back from the theatre, Kurt stops by the office to pick up his fashion sketchbook. Apparently, his co-worker had a sketch almost exactly the same as his. Kurt claimed the other person copied his work, but his biased boss decided he swiped the wonderful design, and pulled his works from the next show.

All in all, it was a crappy day.

And it was just his luck, in the elevator up to his apartment, that that clumbsy guy over there fumbled around in his pockets for something, holding his coffee at an angle that splashed all over Kurt.

"Oh, I'm so sorr-" Hazel pools met glasz eyes. The man stopped.

Maybe this day was looking up, after all.'

Wow. You're my inspiration. I haven't written this much ever.

Randomness: The sun is setting right now, and I'm staring at clouds of pink with purple shadows and undertones of orange. The sky itself is the palest blue.
perchance to wake chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
I sound like a sap to even say this, but... it's so romantic *_*

xD

But seriously, it was really sweet, and a beautiful idea. I loved it.

~K
TerribleSpy chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
This is a lovely little box of high end chocolates. Each section a wonder with different taste and texture. I really love your stories of these two. Sunset and Vine and the sequel are my favorites. You really do like Silver Lake, don't you?
TektiteOrbiting chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
AUGH. I just love your fics! They're so addicting and stunning and just the different alternative reality ideas and such, I'm just so enamored with it. It's just so very addictive, the more I read the more I have to! I can't even explain why! c:
cupcakeeeee15 chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
I have one word for you. BEAUTIFUL.
Calli Wall chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
Beautiful.
blue-peridot chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
hey! i read your work on lj and just realized you have an ff account, i'm so glad! i absolutely loved this fic, particularly because it seemed so inevitable thet somehow, they'd always end up together.
sakura-fai chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
That'll be awesome if they get to be together in all the AU's., XD
helaluvE chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
Yup, definitely immensely jealous! This was so good and sweet, I feel full! Good job.
sapphiretwin369 chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
I loved all the different sceanarios of what could have happened! They definitely would have found each other no matter what. :) Nice job with this!