Reviews for Pilot
livinthelife321 chapter 27 . 7/14/2012
Okay, I liked this story but I don't think the TV showed that Beck did NOT enjoy Tori's kiss. Of course, he must have felt bad after it all happened. But Beck did it...and he liked it! THAT IS FOR SURE.

I ship Bori so I feel like Beck does have feelings for Tori somewhere inside but he goes out with Jade because he's never really had the chance to think about Tori - cuz you know Jade is awesome too. I really liked your story from Jade's POV but he definitely liked Tori's kiss...that just disappointed me!

By the way, in the alphabet improv, Jade says "X marks the spot I'd like to punch" while pointing to Tori's face.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Jade is so overly affectionate and possessive.. I'll just stop reading while I can. Good luck with your future pieces.
ScissorLuvNache chapter 27 . 2/10/2012
I wish Tori would Jump in front of a bus and die IT is the Most Sluty Gank ever! She is trying to Ruin BeckJade and she wants BeckTori Pfff Like that would happen Anyway I love your Fics I have Read The Bird Scene to its Amazing And uptop sista BADE FOREVER 3333
Dawnmist of RiverClan chapter 27 . 7/17/2011
That was an amazing story. :) You obviously worked very hard on it, and it plays out exactly like in the show. :) Except for a few spelling/grammar errors, it was perfect. I also like how you added in things from TheSlap, such as the Killing Me Softly song that Jade used to like, and the shrimp tail situation.
hockey disco P chapter 26 . 7/16/2011
U really should keep writing ur really good
brothers of the big three chapter 25 . 7/7/2011
Smettere di dare alle persone la traduzione per le tue parole e permettere loro di capire se stessi.

Anyway so far I think this story is shit.
Sophie SNxx chapter 2 . 6/25/2011
Is Ivonne your real name? Cause I'm kinda getting freaked out! My kum's name is Ivony.
Sophie SNxx chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
Fantastic story! My surname is Santiago!
Serene Cullen chapter 27 . 5/22/2011
Loved this sad to see it over would u consider doing this but with Tori the zombie or something?
Darlingyouremine chapter 27 . 5/22/2011
awww , more more! :') I like it
Ali Lovette chapter 27 . 5/22/2011
I LOVED THIS! I CAN'T WAIT TO READ YOUR NEXT STORY! LOVE IT! ¡ME ENCANTA!
hay its mar-ay chapter 27 . 5/21/2011
Ahhhhhh i csnt believe its over, i think i cried a little bit! This story was soooo many great things! like:SWEET, funny, inense, things like that!im estatic to hear youve got a sinilar story in the works, cant wait to read it! Awesome job!

hearts
hay its mar-ay chapter 26 . 5/21/2011
I frickin love Beck so much-it's indescribable! I also love our writing and this story sooo much! i dont want it to be over! So i am SERIOUSLY hoping u will do another story like this, but following the storylines of the other episodes. Great job!
ohsnapitzJess chapter 27 . 5/21/2011
I LOVED IT SO SO MUCH! Can't wait for your next story 3
peaceluvvictorious chapter 27 . 5/21/2011
Aww, it's over! If you ARE writing other episodes, I can't wait. I heard that Matt Bennett (Robbie) is leaving in season 3 and Avan Jogia (Beck) is gonna be re-occurring. That will SO screw up Bade ;_;. I loved this story, can't wait for more from you!

peaceluvvictorious