Reviews for Sober
chocolate1 chapter 3 . 11/11/2012
Poor Max she is believing everything that Dan is telling her just to get her fix. She's really tumbling over the edge and its heartbreaking and her friends don't know and can't help her right now.

WTH! D&S are drugging her up for information? They have Max walking around like a zombie, lying to her friends and herself and being shitty to everyone, causing confusion between her friends and now they want to save her? He'd better save Max first bc when Bruce finds out what's going on, I believe his sympathy will be dead. I believe Bruce already suspects something is going on.

At least Terry is getting his first clues about what is wrong with Max and when he speaks to Bruce I'm sure he'll enlighten him further.
chocolate1 chapter 2 . 11/11/2012
I've got to hand it to Chels and Dana. These two had be cracking up like they were in a movie theatre passing around the treats from the concession stands including a drink along with a side bet :D

I too wondered why the heck was she sucking face with Nelson? What is he giving her or is he another part of trying to dull the pain. Drugs really make you lash out at those you love bc you just want to be left alone to get high. It makes you say the nastiest things and anyone would have been left speechless cause I know Terr has is own insecurities. I'm happy to see that he's following his heart and getting Bruce involved.
chocolate1 chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Oh No, no, no, no Max. All the drugs to turn to - heroine. I call the hell, dark abyss bc of the affects that it causes its users as you described very well. You can have everything in your life but without that love I can see why she's trippin. Terry is so close and yet so far away. All her friends are seeing the signs of her destructive behavior but only one of them can understand and research deeper into his friend's sickness and ultimately find out why.
wolfspiritqueen chapter 3 . 8/31/2012
Please more!
Dragon77 chapter 3 . 5/1/2011
Wow. This sounds very promising! I look forward to your next update!
Brixon chapter 3 . 5/1/2011
Wow this story is amazing & I want u 2 continue this story. Dan seems nice, but just hanging around the wrong things. If Terry doesn't help Max, i am sure glad that Dan will!

P.S. I did this whole review while singing. So if you read this read it while singing! Dum dum dum dum la la la la I'm done
RyokoMist chapter 3 . 4/24/2011
OH SNAP! i love how you really made Terry think about how Max was always snapping off at him and Dana, but never Chelsea (other than the fact that Chelsea is pretty much Max's best girl friend) and man, I love Max's line about reloading Terry's gun with actual bullets instead of blanks cuz real bullets would hurt more! LMAO! im stealing that way oh yes I am!

And i love how the guy who's getn Max hooked in the first place really wants to help her. that one threw me for a megaloop! but i love loops so you keep up the good work honey! this is turning into one way shway fic! love u bestie!
VOIDVOID chapter 3 . 4/23/2011
Yay you made another chap!Thanx this was very good im also glad that bruce and Dan want to help Max. Terry also needs to stop geting Max angry it only makes things worse! Can't wait till you ext update and sorry for not being on fanfic till now.

~Gleek2beat
RyokoMist chapter 2 . 4/7/2011
LMFAO! chelsea - "yep, get ready cause it's about to go down. Want some m&ms"

Dana- "oh yeah, what kind"

Chelsea- "peanut butter these are exclusive"

Dana- "don't mind if I do"

LOL i love how u kept that the same! i know Max and Chels used to do it: everytime there was a gud argument, they started sharing food and watching! HILARIOUS! and then u threw in the caprisuns! i was rolln with laughter!

Chelsea- "oh chips and dip we in overtime. 20 creds says Max wins "

Dana-"not fair we both know she's gonna win"

Chelsea-"then if 20 creds if he has no good comeback when she's done"

Dana-"oh your on"

LOL u had me laughn so hard and yes Max went iinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn! i was like, "dayum maxie, u right - but that was still harsh!" oh this is gud bestie, i cant wait till the next chap!
VOIDVOID chapter 2 . 4/6/2011
I loved this chapter so much... I hope terry saves max from her addiction and max was really rude to terry, poor terry.

i love the dialogue and chelsea dana convo in the background.

I sure do hope bruce helps max. Well done chapter,

well done indeed!

~Gleek2beat

(thanx this chapter was definetly worth the wait!)
RyokoMist chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
OMAHGOD! FINISH IT! FINISH ITTTTTTTTTT! OMG THIS WAS GREAT. i could really feel like Max felt like she had no other choice than to take drugs. and she went hard and Terry! and i love that Chelsea went off on him too. girl may be a lil wild but i like Chels. anyways great work bestie i cant wait for the rest *high five* we back baby! woooooooooo
VOIDVOID chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
i think you should continue it, taking chances are key to opening one's mind through possibilities of writing it's very nice and detailed story about a tough subject... but all in all it's very good and you have me on the edge of my seat.

keep up the good work! :D