Reviews for Silence of the Siren
pikachucat chapter 4 . 1/10/2013
awesome more please
n2a0d0i0a chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
Wow! Good job! I'm really hoping you decide to update? Probably not... Oh well, I'll just go hide in a corner and cry... :D
Epistle chapter 4 . 5/29/2011
Finally, an update. Ugh, so many names... I gotta keep up. Haha. Humans are slow, love that line... Nice to see an interlude between Breach and Rex!
I'm a Lover not a Hater chapter 3 . 4/27/2011
Oh HELL N0!
Skylark Evanson chapter 3 . 4/24/2011
Okay, just gonna say that when the door shuddered open, that caught my eye. Dunno why, but I liked the verb choice. Call me crazy .

Also, I see the Providence part in this name. I'm worried. Anyone else worried? I am! Providence linkage is not good in this moment. And I love Noah's like stalkerish puppy way. "Imma follow you anyways, so just take me with!" Haha! He's so irritating in a cute way. Also, the last episode: TABLE TENNIS! And I respected him for playing basketball *shakes head disgracefully* Why must they do this to me? Why?

The whole wolf thing confused me in "Mending the Breach" so... Too many names for Holleh .' I iz confuzled, Riva...

Anyways, I WANT MORE! I freakin' love this story!

Sky

*This review has officially been shiny-ified for the viewing purposes of Solora Goldsun.
Epistle chapter 3 . 4/24/2011
Awesome idea with the smell scent thing and collar. It would've taken me a long time to think up something like that. I also like how Noah is just friends with her. In real life, they might make a cute couple. I cringed when I saw what PSCM stood for. Mutants? That's pretty harsh...

Anyways, cool chapter! Can't wait for the next one! Happy Easter!
Epistle chapter 2 . 4/19/2011
I think Brillante is a cute nickname! The beginning of this chappie was mysterious; it reminded me of an asylum or something... Perhaps a lab? Anyways, I thought it was cool of Circe to recite poetry. She and poetry seem to mix. I thought to myself, Is this "The Raven"? And huzzah and behold, I was correct!

...Back to reviewing! I liked how Circe was so happy to go see the fireworks. It just fit in perfectly with everything. I can imagine them going to see fireworks. Lol, cheese fries. Bless them, although I never tasted them. I like Aurora! It's sweet for a dog! I like the ending too. I wonder what it stands for. Perhaps the mysterious, creepy place she was in?

Can't wait for another chapter!
Skylark Evanson chapter 2 . 4/18/2011
I'll just say: THAT POOR DOG! Hahahaha! At each name I smiled and laughed out loud. Literally! And you are the queen of all mystery. I love you Solora. You are forever the queen of awesomeness, I swear it! That, and I love the Circe and Noah pairing! So outside of the box! Darn box, inhibiting all cool thoughts... Great job as always! Eagerly awaiting another chapter!

Sky

P.S. Btw, I LOVE "The Raven"! It's my second favorite poem of all time!
ChimeraRaven33 chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
I wanted to review this story again, but I'm not allowed. So! Please update, Solora! I really want to read some more! C'mon!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
Not bad. Any chance Rex's brother will show up in this story?
Seproth chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
ooo drama and we are only a chapter in and already theres mystery in the air.

but enough about that Rex gets into cosplay and for some raisen dressed up as Edward cullen... poor Breach... I mean here Breach is activly TRYING to look pretty and we get Edward cullen. I do like her response to Circe's question

Circe: You know he'd like you no matter how you dress

Breach: Of course now imagine what he'd think if I tried to look good. Like I'm totally getting some tonight

Scandilous... so I added that last part but I totally read the subtext!

But I degress this was an interesting chapter that will no doubt setup the remains of the story I eagerly await your future updates
KokoroHagane chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
Oh my goshness, you added one of my favorite Egdar Allen Poe poems in the fanfic! I just love poetry! Oh, and which Kaito were you referring to, because I was thinking of the Vocaloid.

When Circe said something about 'that school', I was thinking of Maximum Ride. Does she know Max? This fanfic is awesome.
Epistle chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
BWAHAHAHAH! SPARKLES! EDWARD CULLEN! That was hilarious, Solora! I'm interested in your sequel and want to see how you take it; I did something completely different. You can pull off a lot in writing, so I'll stick around and review like a faithful EVO dog.
AmuletSpade chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
*squeals* I don't think I ever reviewed on Mending the Breach, but I did read it and I gotta say, ya made me a believer. XD I never really liked Rex/Circe anyway, so I figured it was worth a shot, and it was! Anywho.

*giggles* Heh. Six and Kaito prob'ly are cousins. They look enough alike! *shot* Hahaha! Aw, but yeah, loved th' Edward exchange between th' guys. I read all that in their voices an' everything. *giggles more*

Ahh! I can't wait t' see more of Noah's past! It'll be interestin' fer sure. ;) See ya then!

-Spade
I'm a Lover not a Hater chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
The beginning of a great story.