Reviews for Teddy Bear
xLittleFoolx chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
Haha I love Mattie's various names for Kumajirou (especially Kumatoyota and Kumakijijikuyashiyonomaru)
ariniad chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
Huo hon hooonnn... So many smut, indeed. *7*

More than that, I love the humor! About Al still wetting his bed until age 75, that's so hilarious. XD And much more! Al with bear costum! Pffttt!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
This was awesome *ç*
Hikari-Sora1 chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
TELL ME WHERE ELVIS IS lol jk great story, I love how this could absolutely happen great writing and plot. Silly Al, you and your antics, trying to get your brother in bed
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
This was awesome! I love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
lol so hot!
Re-Writting History chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
what about Kumajiro?
BrokenDoll'sWishes chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
KYAAAAA! Al in a Kumasako suit would be so kawaii! Lol, I'd love to see a picture of that, not to mention Mattie-nii's reaction!~ you did a great job, ttlly H-O-FREAKING-T!
Bakage chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
...and how DlD you make up that insanely long kuma name?

now do excuse me while i go fetch another box of tissues
Lori von Loco chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
*Dies* Lol, that was hilarious, and sexy~! 3 I love how you say America's penis is Florida. OK, so apparently I live in America's penis. XD

Loved the fic, it was amazing and awesooooome~ d.b
hexa chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
Omg so damn hot I guess kumajirou won't be returning for a while lol!
TheEvilMuffinToaster chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
Elvis is down in Vegas with Hitler, Bob Marley, Hendrix and Jim Jones playing poker. Everyone knows that.

LOL. Enjoyed the Canada and America scene though. Made my evening very pleasant~
Jalie96 chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
I never saw the same storyline, which means that your story is original. Also, you surprised me; I was sure that Alfred's plan wouldn't work! In my opinion, it's important that the readers can't predict what will happen. Finally, the sex was amazing~

P.S.: Are you from Québec? It's because you mentionned "Virginie" and "Le coeur a ses raisons" (I LOVED that show!)that I'm asking~
X chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
Kyaaaa!

Alfred is just sooo romantic! Jeez Mattie is just so damn lucky! Hehe loved the little Elvis bit you put in there. I'm a big fan myself.

Anyways, all in all it was adorable and smexy. You are AMAZING!

I shall read it again... *clicks back button and droolz*
loserpalooza chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
This is really cute...and incredibly hot*blushes*