Reviews for We're the Same in the Mirror, But Nowhere Else
Lizzie Covert chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
Can I please adopt this story I have a great idea for it. Please
dawnknits chapter 5 . 6/14/2012
Wonderful crossover. Thanks for writing it, and I hope to read more soon.
xxdawnbreakerxx chapter 5 . 11/13/2011
Really good chap pleaz put more b/a in the next chap and update soon
DanaeMariSkywalker chapter 3 . 8/6/2011
Great story! I love Bones and Buffy crossovers. And I absolutely love Booth/Brennan and Buffy/Angel. :D Love the reactions to Spike being a vampire. Hehe Yay for Spike standing up for the REAL vampires vs the FAKE ones in Twilight! I hate Twilight especially since I've seen Buffy and Angel. Angel's so much more real than Edward. Real vampires don't sparkle. Nice touch on the Angel/Summers website with Doyle's message and the remembrance of everyone. Doyle was such a great character. I loved him and Cordy together. :)

Looking forward to the Scoobies and Angel Investigations teams' reactions to Booth being Angel's lookalike. :)

Keep up the great work!

Danae
xxdawnbreakerxx chapter 3 . 6/19/2011
This chap was great and j can't wait for the next chap
buffy4angel73 chapter 2 . 6/12/2011
Love it!

Love that you have Angel and Buffy together with the possiblility of Brennan and Booth!

Would love to see some Spike Angel arguing like in Season 5 about ridicultous things - Astronauts vs cavemen!
xxdawnbreakerxx chapter 2 . 6/12/2011
I can not wait for the nxt chap
Kitty-Kat of Killing chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
Ok, I don't know which is better: the fact that you mentioned Timmy being down the well or that Spike "vamped out"!

I was dissappointed that chapter 2 hadn't come out yet.
CapriceAnn Hedican-Kocur chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
loved this! ! ! ! more PLEASE! ! ! !
PlaidPenguin chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
very interesting...you seem to be eager to get your entire story out...I cannot wait to read the rest..:)
spk chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
Very interesting start. Definitely want to read more. :)
xxdawnbreakerxx chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
Great chap

Update soon
Cheeky-Chops chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
Love it Nicole! You really mastered the dialogue, I love Booth and Spike's interaction! Can't wait for more.