Reviews for Dark Desire
Update please
FlorLove152 chapter 6 . 8/17/2014
Love Like Like! H!
kirara the great chapter 6 . 3/3/2014
whats this about a profile skeleton and is this story abandoned because i really like it
Guest chapter 4 . 12/15/2013
WAS this story never finished cuz you died or something?
Dragon of Yin and Yang chapter 6 . 9/11/2013
Interesting story...please continue!
DW01 chapter 6 . 6/19/2013
Pweazeee! Udpate! :( I love how this fic goes so please don't torture us! Please udpate!
Yazziyou's Daydreamer chapter 6 . 6/6/2013
absolutely great! I love this but am sad that you didn't continue it.
CatsPrivateBedroom chapter 4 . 11/14/2012
I realize that this is a year later, but no one is ever forgotten, someone will ALWAYS remember! I mean ALWAYS! Here is to wishing you and everyone, that was taken or left behind, well. You will never be forgotten. NEVER!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
HELL YEAH,XD.

ahaha x3, dis is great, i had read a third of the story, i thought to my self 'the only thing it could make this story any better would be if Sam become a Tformer'
then BOOM, this story just made my life,XD ''BROFIST dud''

KierenNMcHugh chapter 6 . 10/18/2012
oooo whens the next! :D
Savvy chapter 6 . 9/25/2012
Wow! I remember reading the first two chapters of this fic forever ago and being so sad when it wasn't updated. Now I am able to read more and it is wonderful! Sam/Megatron nom nom nom. Thank you so much for updating and I can't wait to read more!
SLASHMONSTER eatin yo boys up chapter 4 . 9/22/2012
I KNOW RIGHT IT TOTALLY SUCKED, though getting out of school was nice :D... but id rather it be over snow like last time then giant tornados that can kill us _... but yeah it took forever for them to get the power on! Like seriously but i live in the city so it wasnt so bad :D just no power -_-
I totally agree it was totally jacked up my best-friend lost her aunt and half her house too the tornados... but when i read what you wrote it really came back to me and when i really think about it was... horrible... like really bad i guess i didnt want to think "Hey i could have died, while i was sleeping in my closet." -crying- OMG!
SLASHMONSTER eatin yo boys up chapter 3 . 9/22/2012
-scratches head and glares- What was that! i didnt know that the flip was going on! Was Megatron talking to himself in 3rd person!
SLASHMONSTER eatin yo boys up chapter 2 . 9/22/2012
:D... -glares-... favorite part: That made no sense! He had plenty of people to talk to, he didn't have to turn a squishy into a Cybertronian to get some!
I LOVE HOW THEY CALL HUMANS SQUISHY ITS SOO FUNNY TO READ AND SAY!
The last part... does just fit... im really liking this! Your imagination is sooooo AWESOME!
SLASHMONSTER eatin yo boys up chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
O_O didnt see that coming... -glares- ...