Reviews for Dark Desire
Update please
FlorLove152 chapter 6 . 8/17/2014
Love Like Like! H!
kirara the great chapter 6 . 3/3/2014
whats this about a profile skeleton and is this story abandoned because i really like it
Guest chapter 4 . 12/15/2013
WAS this story never finished cuz you died or something?
Dragon of Yin and Yang chapter 6 . 9/11/2013
Interesting story...please continue!
DW01 chapter 6 . 6/19/2013
Pweazeee! Udpate! :( I love how this fic goes so please don't torture us! Please udpate!
Yazziyou's Daydreamer chapter 6 . 6/6/2013
absolutely great! I love this but am sad that you didn't continue it.
CatsPrivateBedroom chapter 4 . 11/14/2012
I realize that this is a year later, but no one is ever forgotten, someone will ALWAYS remember! I mean ALWAYS! Here is to wishing you and everyone, that was taken or left behind, well. You will never be forgotten. NEVER!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/13/2012

ahaha x3, dis is great, i had read a third of the story, i thought to my self 'the only thing it could make this story any better would be if Sam become a Tformer'
then BOOM, this story just made my life,XD ''BROFIST dud''

KierenNMcHugh chapter 6 . 10/18/2012
oooo whens the next! :D
Savvy chapter 6 . 9/25/2012
Wow! I remember reading the first two chapters of this fic forever ago and being so sad when it wasn't updated. Now I am able to read more and it is wonderful! Sam/Megatron nom nom nom. Thank you so much for updating and I can't wait to read more!
SLASHMONSTER eatin yo boys up chapter 4 . 9/22/2012
I KNOW RIGHT IT TOTALLY SUCKED, though getting out of school was nice :D... but id rather it be over snow like last time then giant tornados that can kill us _... but yeah it took forever for them to get the power on! Like seriously but i live in the city so it wasnt so bad :D just no power -_-
I totally agree it was totally jacked up my best-friend lost her aunt and half her house too the tornados... but when i read what you wrote it really came back to me and when i really think about it was... horrible... like really bad i guess i didnt want to think "Hey i could have died, while i was sleeping in my closet." -crying- OMG!
SLASHMONSTER eatin yo boys up chapter 3 . 9/22/2012
-scratches head and glares- What was that! i didnt know that the flip was going on! Was Megatron talking to himself in 3rd person!
SLASHMONSTER eatin yo boys up chapter 2 . 9/22/2012
:D... -glares-... favorite part: That made no sense! He had plenty of people to talk to, he didn't have to turn a squishy into a Cybertronian to get some!
The last part... does just fit... im really liking this! Your imagination is sooooo AWESOME!
SLASHMONSTER eatin yo boys up chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
O_O didnt see that coming... -glares- ...