Reviews for Instinctual
The Power Of Names chapter 1 . 2/23
Way to go, Kyouya!
Grey Orul chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
this is great.. i love it.. it is beautiful..
Love Is BeastN chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
Beautifully written and so sentimental! I really admire your writing style!
change-it-all chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
this is so sweet! thank-you
4thespada-ulquiorra chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
That was one of the best KyoTama fics I've read. Not only was it absolutely adorable, but it was completely in-character and managed to be romantic without getting kinky. For some reason very few people seem capable of this, so kudos to you! I also liked the plot in general-normally when Yoshio's arguing with Kyouya the author brings up abuse, and the way you did this has always seemed much more likely to me.
violetkisses chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
awww, nice :D Good for kyouya!
SweetCheri chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
I loved this actually, and the ending was super sweet. You kept his character and I really liked your writing style! Good job with this one!
mochiusagi chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
Awww it was sweet at the end.
chronikuru chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
I don't know if Kyoya would ever cry, but it's a really cute mental image, Tamaki comforting Kyoya, so I don't care if it's OOC. Your writing is really good. I love this. )
Willingham chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
Brilliant and touching :)
IllusionaryMagician chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
Yeah! Take that Kyoya's father (meh cant remember the name) wahahaha! Im glad theirs a fanfic of him finally talking back, though in the manga n anime i dont think the father was portrayed as an evil mean guy but after all the fanfiction where hes evil its nice to see him get shut down! Mwahaha! Anyways nice story! I liked it :)