Reviews for Until You
fatnakedkitten chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
I loved this story.
aecul chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
Aw, yay, I've been waiting for this.

I almost got choked up. That was so sweet. I love when people get married.

Ahh Logan. XD I'm thinking he needs a girlfriend or something. (My old science teacher had a baby and she has lightened up, like, three thousand percent.)

Very cute, perfect ending for the series. Not as much angst (which I was enjoying) but that's okay. They so deserve a happily ever after. Beautiful job.
Raven34link chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
aww thats sweet
blackberryhunttress chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
At first I thought 'Do I even need to review when my awesome influence already spreads through this story' and then I realized that you mentioned cupcakes and Cajuns and I HAD to say something!

Oh we can totally work something out. 70-30. I get the guys...and I'll give you 30 cupcakes. Deal? :D

Okay but seriously, you already know why I love this. The mood is excellent and I like the revised ring line even if I like the old one too. I think this is a pretty awesome addition to your massive amount of stories. Do you want me to be really girly and mention the sunshine line again? Okay...

This story is like waking up with the sun shining on your face in contrast to when you fell asleep when the thunder was shaking the house. It's just refreshing and hopeful.

-What can I say? I was supposed to be a flower child. Maybe thats where I got the name from, huh? -Peace, Blackberry ;)
New Dawn Rising chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
Don't you know that insults are a sign of true love? Well...in the Romyverse, anyway. ;)
Indigo-Night-Wisp chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
Haha, *nervous smile* I don't exaclty recall what the series was... but I loved anyway! *smiles brilliantly*

Fave: "If Rogue had told him to swim the length of the Mississippi River with a chain wrapped around his leg…he'd try to sweet talk her out of that first but would still do it."

How can someone NOT love him? Really?

So sweet and very Remy. And I really liked the part at the end, where Logan discusses "priorities." *wiggles eyebrows* I think Rogue's got 'em straight enough. ;)
Midnight Auroua chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
Awwww. I love your stories. Especially this little series.

Favorite line. Perfect explanation of their relationship. Especially on Remy's end. Perfection. Utter perfection.
Chellerbelle chapter 1 . 3/28/2011