Reviews for Remember when?
NewYorkCity8 chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
In a lot of places girls can marry other girls. Lots of people say same-sex attraction is natural for those who are like it.
Always With Amy chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
"I used to tell Mummy that I'd marry you, but every time she'd just frown and tell me that girls can't marry other girls, it's unnatural."

This is the perfect mix of fluffy, and angsty, and adorable, and kinda sexy. Really; I'm amazed at how wonderfully you were able to convey so much in so little.
MelissaGraceWrites chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
Oh my God. Oh my God. Teddy bears everywhere. Baby Brittana. No, you legit have to write a long story about baby Brittana. Make it happen because that bit just sounded adorable. I'm going crazy here and I promise you I am not on any drugs. Not hardcore ones, actually. Just hayfever ones. But the point is, I love your fanfictions and your face. Mmmmmm. Nice face. Also you're making me love Brittana more and more. I always like, had a bit of trouble liking it because I'm all for Brittany and Artie, so I was all "noooooooooo, Santana". But now I am going through a mind change. I love you! Excellent story.