Reviews for The Take's over the Break's over
angel-of-animosity chapter 2 . 5/2/2013
Jaw dropped during the last section. :O
angel-of-animosity chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
I like this!
Bridie84 chapter 5 . 2/1/2012
Wow, just wow. That was amazing! You have me intrigued and I can't wait to read more of this.

Although I have to agree with my fellow reviewers: It's a bit hard to follow - maybe you can put the dialogues in quotation marks and set them off against the rest of the text? These huge paragraphs are really hard to read! Try to divide them into smaller ones.

Enough with the criticism: You're a great writer and I love your story! Period. ;)
Ctinaisfashion chapter 4 . 4/29/2011
oh no i cant even imagine wht john will do when he finds out
Kc chapter 4 . 4/22/2011
Things are heating up! U should update soon :)
onlyheavenknows chapter 3 . 4/7/2011
Ohh, they got caught and by Jake. That's not good. Atleast he didn't tell though. But inviting AJ to her house might not be a good idea. What if John walks in ?
SE7ENfox chapter 3 . 4/6/2011
You've got me sucked in. Keep up the good work. I hate to be critical, just thought you should know, your writting skills have improved. Your doing a great job. Please keep it going and update whenever you can.
lovelydoc chapter 2 . 4/4/2011
please update soon
Kc chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
THere is def a shortage of good takers fic outthere, but this is a very interesting story. I'm pretty intrigued 2 c what's gonna happen next
onlyheavenknows chapter 2 . 4/3/2011
Uh-oh, AJ is over stepping his boundaries. What are you going to do now Olivia ?
julie chapter 2 . 4/1/2011
Its a little hard to follow...do to the formatting but I like the idea.

You are making John slightly annoying, you know with him lurking around every corner waiting to plant a kiss on her neck or lips.

That being said, I like where this plot is going, continue to update and I will continue to read and review! :D
ilovenicholasjjonas chapter 2 . 4/1/2011
:] liked the aj moments, they were cute
SE7ENfox chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
Nice job. I liked the little duel between A.J. and John. Can't wait to read more. Update soon!
onlyheavenknows chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
AJ and John? Youve already got me hooked. lol, cant wait for the next update :)
anonymous chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
I shockingly enjoyed this

now let me explain my shock.

I do not like the way it is formatted . I am not sure if it is difficult to post " " in fanfiction but it would do your story some justice if you used quotes instead of little arrrows.

Other than the occasional grammatical error or typo it was pretty good.

I like the different take you got on aj, that being said I hope he's still in character. Also I like that you saw John as more stable? I'm assuming because of his age?

continue to update, this is really going somewhere.